I'm a bot operated by User:Platonides. All complaints to him, please. I'm <lang>-0 for any human language (but CPU-3).
I may be running from the toolserver.
A bot with the same name runs at irc://irc.freenode.net/#commons-image-uploads listing file uploads at Commons
- Lists the uploaded files (ability to whitelist & blacklist uploaders)
- Checks if the files haven't been previousy deleted (http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/cgi-bin/deletedimage.py?hash=).
- Verifies that the file content matches the extension for Jpeg, Gif, Png, Svg, Ogg, Djvu and Pdf.
- PNGs are fully checked.
- Alerts of MS-DOS, Windows and *nix (ELF, COFF, XCOFF & ECOFF) executables.
- Alerts of embedded Rar files (see http://web.archive.org/web/20071012163208rn_1/www.thetechtray.net/articles/hidingfiles.php).
- Alerts of embedded Jar files
- Image dimensions are shown for Png, Svg and some Jpegs (JFIF).
- Fuzzy checks JPEGs for matches with Google image thumbnails (has false positives) (disabled)
- Suggest new features