User talk:Артём Наумов
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
-- 14:30, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot 10:21, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Артём Наумов!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Hiroshi Tanaka Ukraine.jpg was uncategorized on 31 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:16, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Master-class P2M.jpg was uncategorized on 31 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:16, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Профессор Бушуев в Москве.jpg was uncategorized on 31 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:16, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Профессор Бушуев вручает сертификаты.jpg was uncategorized on 31 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:16, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Sergey Bushuev.jpg was uncategorized on 31 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:16, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
Здравствуйте! Вы указали, что этот файл распространяется по свободной лицензии, однако файл был ранее опубликован на страничке , и там нет подтверждения свободной лицензии (Републикация материалов - только со ссылкой на УчКом.рф и с письменного разрешения администрации сайта). Необходимо подтвердить свободною лицензию. Возможны два пути: указать на страничке , если у вас есть к ней доступ, что файл распространяется под лицензией cc-by-sa-3.0, или же послать разрешение на ящик email@example.com. Если ни то, ни то не будет сделано, то файл будет удалён через 7 дней. Надеюсь, что проблемы, вызванные столь строгой политикой Википедии в отношении авторских прав, не отобьют у вас желания участвовать в проекте. С уважением, Doff (talk) 14:27, 23 April 2012 (UTC)
|File:Профессор Бушуев вручает сертификаты.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.