——————————————— Archive, November 2007 ———————————————
Dutch talk page
Good morning White Cat,
I noticed that the Dutch version of your talkpage is written in English. You might want to consider this translation:
- Nederlands: OVERLEGPAGINA van WHITE CAT
- Hallo, welkom op mijn overlegpagina. Voel je vrij om hieronder opmerkingen te plaatsen. Alles wat je hier neerzet zal waarschijnlijk worden gearchiveerd, en is voor iedereen leesbaar. Wees vriendelijk en beleefd, aub.
- Om een nieuwe opmerking te plaatsen, klik op deze link
- User:White Cat = Gebruiker:White Cat (or Witte Kat in Dutch)
- Assume good faith = Ga uit van goede wil
- Troll free zone = Trolvrije zone
- WikiLove = WikiLiefde
- WikiMood = WikiStemming
- STOP! Als je hier bent vanwege een administratieve actie van mij, lees dan eerst deze pagina voordat je een opmerking plaatst.
Greetings from a native. Luctor 07:19, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks! I made the modifications to User talk:とある白い猫/nl. Have I done so correctly? -- Cat ちぃ？ 17:04, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Please block 220.127.116.11
18.104.22.168 is vandalizing, and you're the first admin I found. Patstuart 20:35, 11 November 2007 (UTC)
Hey, White Cat. I was looking through Category:Media needing categories and came across Image:Alucra.jpg - could you look into that image? I think it is in Turkish, so I can't read it, but it doesn't appear to be user-generated (see the watermark in the lower right-hand corner). Your help would be appreciated. :-) Thanks, Iamunknown 00:14, 12 November 2007 (UTC)
Davepape 15:20, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning
||Image:Walter_Benjamin.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue. If the file is up for deletion because it has been superseded by a superior derivative of your work, consider the notion that although the file may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new file.
In all cases, please do not take the deletion request personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!
Could you please explain why this edit is inaproprate and was reverted? It has nothing to do with the city/town issue that was mention on the talk page for this IP address, and it is unclear why it was reverted. The image _is_ of the of the Benson, AZ train station (which is what is added in English to image desc), and both Category:Benson, Arizona and Category:Train stations in Arizona exist and are a much more exact catigorization than the more root level category of Category:Arizona. -- 22.214.171.124 22:46, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
- I have reverted the edit. Seems it got caught up in the flurry of the other edits. Cary Bass demandez 23:46, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
Hi White Cat,
I have noticed you are one of the stewards, I would like to ask you for a favour if I may? I need my name chaged from the Arabic User:إبن البيطار to Nasib Bitar, which is my real name. If you are the right person to act on this, please do. If not, may you kindly direct me to the right person.
Many thanks indeed
Nasib Bitar --Nasib Bitar 08:34, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, you'd need to file that on Commons:Changing username#Procedure. I am sorry I do not have the capability to fulfill your request. -- Cat ちぃ？ 20:08, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
It was great talking to you on IRC. Just confirming that User:Thegeekupload is my alternative account, and not a bot account. --Solumeiras 19:32, 26 November 2007 (UTC)