——————————————— Archive, March 2008 ———————————————
Your user name in gl.wp is now White Cat--Lmbuga gl, pt, es: contacta comigo 16:49, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning
||Image:Admin mop.PNG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
In all cases, please do not take the deletion request personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!
This is an automated message from DRBot. (Stop bugging me!) 17:48, 7 March 2008 (UTC)
The possible copyright violation images
Hi White Cat!
I just wanted to remind you about looking in Category:Björn Kjellman for more copyright violation images. Thanks, Leo Johannes 11:02, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you! Leo Johannes 11:32, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
Your bot at ka
Hi. To request bot flag at the Georgian Wikipedia (ka.wp), please use this page. Thanks, ka:User:Malafaya 14:43, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, your bot ka:მომხმარებელი:კომპიუტერი has been granted bot flag. Cheers, Malafaya 14:25, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
Your bot at lb
Hi. Your bot request has been put on lb:Wikipedia:Bot#Bot_flag_request_for_Benotzer:Computer. Your bot is now in a test phas during which we ask you not to do more then 10 edits a day. while going on with your tests we wuld be very pleased if you could us answer the following questions concerning your bot:
- How does your bot proceed actually? From which data do you start when running your bot, how often will you run your bot?
- Are there any known difficulties in your bot and how does it interact with other bots running actually on lb-wikipedia (RobotQuistnix, Robbot, Escarbot, JAnDbot, Thijs!bot, VolkovBot, ...)
- What will be the added value for lb-wikipedia if your bot runs there? (compared to other bots (especially those running already on lb-wikipedia))
- Are you ready and able to run your bot for us if we will have a special request?
with best regards from Luxembourg lb:User:Robby --188.8.131.52 10:19, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
Can you help with some category sorting? What we need to do is rename all of the location/city subcategories of Category:2008 "Anonymous" anti-Scientology protests, placing the word "February" in front of "2008" in each category name. Cirt 09:55, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
Bot status for User:White Cat in Russian Wikisource approved. 184.108.40.206 19:45, 16 March 2008 (UTC)
From es:wikisource and es:wikilibros
(Sorry for my english). Hi, you can run your bot on es.wikisource and es.wikilibros. I would prefer that interwikis links to be visible on recentchanges. Wikisource has a lot a pages that are protected (we can do this, in order to keep the grammer, etc., because we work with old texts). In this cases, contact me and I'll add the interwikis. --LadyInGrey 15:54, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
Your Chinese Wikisource bot
I have activated your Chinese Wikisource bot s:zh:User:計算機.--Jusjih 04:57, 27 March 2008 (UTC)