——————————————— Archive, September 2012 ———————————————
白い猫たん, 元気? en:Category:Geography of Turkey by province, en:Category:Nature of Turkey by province kategorilerinde yer alan kategorileri BOT ile Commons'ta oluşturabilir misin acaba ? Category:Geography of Turkey by province ve Category:Nature of Turkey by province kategorilerinin birkaç alt kategorilerini oluşturdum da bunun devamı lazım. Şimdilik Category:Districts of X Province (mesela Category:Districts of Ankara Province)'nın üst kategorileri olarak Category:Geography of X Province (mesela Category:Geography of Ankara Province) eklenebilir. Ama Nature of X Province kategorilerinin bazılar boş kategori olarak kalma ihtimali vardır. Takabeg (talk) 03:42, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
Template Assessments again :)
Hello! There still seems to be a problem with arwiki and the template assessments. Is your bot tagging files from arwiki on commons? --Hedwig in Washington (Woof?) 03:01, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, my bot doesn't tag individual images. Something as non-controversial as deprecating an unused template has been quite a problem so I do not think this is a good idea at this point. If however you can convince people that this is indeed an improvement for commons, I can order my bot to tag the images regularly. -- とある白い猫 ちぃ？ 20:32, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- Why is it controversial? It is just a tag that shows that an image is reconized as valuable on a local wiki. That's my understanding. Ppl. from arwiki would like to set the tag automatically, so there's no need for handy work. :) If you could let the bot run over arwiki, too? If you don't want to take the heat :) I would do it, but I'd have to make a bot first. :) --Hedwig in Washington (Woof?) 01:46, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- I honestly do not know why it is controversial, I was not told this. I'd be willing to help and I don't mind the heat should that be the case.
- I can handle the task of tagging featured images on ar.wikipedia on commons. My bot currently does not handle this. We can file a case at Commons:Bots/Requests and the issue if approved there would cause little friction. Would you be willing to help me with that?
- -- とある白い猫 ちぃ？ 10:11, 22 September 2012 (UTC)