More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
- 1 File:年賀状-安眠うさぎ-縦.png
- 2 Thank you indeed
- 3 温かきご配慮、有難うございます。
- 4 Category:Abandoned tires but also in Automobile tires
- 5 Archivo:15ta compañía en la frontera birmana.jpg
- 6 Big Mistake
- 7 File:St Pancras railway station MMB 46 395017.jpg
- 8 Parasailing
- 9 File:Little giant girl on scooter 142177987 8fda427943 b.jpg
- 10 File:St Pancras railway station MMB 46 395017.jpg
- 11 Category:Tire_reusing
- Neither of the files linked have a relation with this one. Beside that, I think that this file is out of scope. Yann (talk) 13:43, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
Thank you indeed
丁 様 我がユーザーページ(利用者‐会話:VOLDE)のノートにおける「Commonsに関して」の項では、重ねてご迷惑をかけてしまい、申し訳ありませんでした。また、屑記事連発病に罹患し、コメント欄をも含めたアク禁候補生たる私などに、あのような、人間扱いして下さる温かきお言葉をかけて下さり、幸甚に存じ上げます。貴殿には、大変お世話になりました。アク禁を食らう前に、せめてお詫びと御礼を申し上げたく、連絡をいたしました。貴殿の今後のご健勝・ご活躍を心より祈念申し上げます。VOLDE (talk) 10:21, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
Category:Abandoned tires but also in Automobile tires
Hallo 丁, please do not remove all the automobile tire cats like in File:Štichova, kontejner na směsný odpad.jpg. Sure - they belong in your new Category:Abandoned tires but also in Automobile tires. They are automobile tires! Please put them back. Cheers --Saibo (Δ) 03:30, 31 July 2011 (UTC)
- I solved your claim by the other way. I didn't aware this mistake. Sorry about that. --丁 (talk) 15:19, 31 July 2011 (UTC)
- Okay. I reverted related my edit. --丁 (talk) 12:36, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
- What do you think about creating the category Category:Abandoned automobile tires? I can do it if you agree. Cheers --Saibo (Δ) 00:55, 3 August 2011 (UTC)
Archivo:15ta compañía en la frontera birmana.jpg
Tu has colocado una plantilla en el archivo subido a commons . Me gustaría pedirte razones coherentes por el motivo que has colocado en la plantilla, es decir, en la página del archivo original en inglés sale explícitamente que es de dominio público, bueno y si bien estás en lo correcto, creo que la solución no estaría eliminando el archivo, sino modificarlo, cambiarle de nombre y la descripción y enlazarlo al archivo original en inglés. Sin nada más que agregar, saludos. --CalebRMCL (talk) 15:39, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
- I found the same image, so I needed to place Template:Duplicate on your file. Please be aware that renaming can not solve the problem. --丁 (talk) 17:23, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
You have made a big mistake today. A handbike and Handcylce are not two diffrent things en should be in one catogorie. So I did yesterday. en made a rederect of handcycle to handbikes. But you put everything back to te category handcycle the category who should be empty. And you give the catagory handbikes the category racing wheelchair. But a racing wheelchair is for running and a handbike is for cycling. So a handbike and a racing wheelchair not the same I will now turn back your mistakes, so everyone can easy to find the illustrations again where they looking for. Wikiice (talk) 17:29, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
- Now I have made a more appropriate category, and fixed your mistake again: There are no images of "Bikes", and the article in Wikipedia is also w:Handcycle. Please don't waste your time any more. --丁 (talk) 13:12, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Don't you understand it are do you realy not understant it. The sport is called in a couple of country's handcycling and in the most country's handbiking. the vehicle is called a handbike and not a handcycle you got on the modern handbikes two types of handbikes the dock-on handbike used for recreation and transport, and the fixed-frame handbike most used for the sport. So you did it now it is better then it was first but you used now the word Racing handcycles, you can better use the category's Dock-on and Fixed Frame. Wikiice (talk) 15:55, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
Please remember that Commons category system is based on English language, and those vehicles are officially called as "Handcycles" not "Handbikes".
- Thats much better. But its a mistake that they are called a handcycle. Wikiice (talk) 17:47, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
I added some files to Category:Handcycles again. If those vehicles - you called "lever drive wheelchairs" - have any mechanism to drive the wheels, they also become some kinds of cycles. --丁 (talk) 13:07, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- that are realy not cycles look at this picture of a modern lever drive wheelchair. The only diffrents is that the wheelchairs on the old pictures has a long frame. Wikiice (talk) 08:20, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
I'm a little surprised by the removal of Category:Extreme sports, Category:Water sports, and Category:Air sports from Category:Parasailing. If water skiing is an "extreme sport" then why wouldn't parasailing be? I'm not particularly concerned either way with "water sports" (though it's hard to see how a sport that requires a boat would not be a water sport) but "air sports" seems incontesible: how could something where a human being is hanging from a kite not be an air sport? - Jmabel ! talk 14:59, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
- Because Category:Parachuting has already been categorised as Category:Extreme sports and Category:Air sports, the two categories will not be needed on Category:Parasailing. If you really think that is a watersport, please remove Category:Boating and put Category:Water sports again. I won't do it because I don't think so. --丁 (talk) 15:20, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
|File:Little giant girl on scooter 142177987 8fda427943 b.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
|Category:Tire_reusing has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
In all cases, please do not take the category discussion personally. It is never intended as such. Thank you!