More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
-- 12:46, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
- 1 FYI
- 2 File:Acht gezichten op de provincie Omi door Hiroshige-Rijksmuseum AK-MAK-1344.jpeg
- 3 File:Viscount Takachika Fukuoka.jpg
- 4 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 5 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
- 6 Category:Symbols_of_Edogawa
- 7 Category:Symbols_of_Musashino
- 8 Category:Symbols_of_Machida
- 9 Category:Symbols_of_Takamatsu,_Kagawa
- 10 Re:File:Sagara Chotsuna.jpg
File:Japanese Cemetery - Broome.JPG I saw you put this in the category Cemeteries in Japan when in fact its in Broome Western Australia I have put in the correct category. Gnangarra 03:04, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- I made a mistake. Thank you for having corrected category and pointed out this mistake to me.--庚寅五月 (talk) 14:18, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
helo 庚寅五月, sorry to bother you, but I have a small request. I tried to make a transcription of the text on the right and I came up with 廣重近江八景全. As a native speaker, could you tell me if this is correct? I am especially incertain about the last character. Accoring to the source of the file this is the name of the publisher (Kawaguchiya Shozō), but if this matches by transcription I don't know. Thank you. Regards, Vincent Steenberg (talk) 14:26, 9 October 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. Although there is no mistake in the character which you transcribed, it will be better to add spaces like "廣重 近江八景 全" because the text consists of three elements. 廣重 is the author name, 近江八景 is the title, and 全 (Zen) is the volume number notation which means that complete in one volume. The character meaning Kawaguchiya Shozō is not included. --庚寅五月 (talk) 15:34, 10 October 2014 (UTC)
|File:Viscount Takachika Fukuoka.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)