- 1 Please do not edit war
- 2 Sign comments
- 3 Category:Wilhem_Brasse
- 4 Please register
- 5 What is your reason to recategorize "Flower of Life" depictions to "Flower of Life geometry"?
- 6 Category:Sclavonia
- 7 European Parliament election, 2014 (Poland)
- 8 Category:Jewish cemeteries in Sanok
- 9 Category:Tomb of Kulczycki and Dobrianski families at cemetery in Międzybrodzie
- 10 Category:Mouilded_Rubber_Parts_Plant
- 11 Category:Mountain_Kamien_717_m
- 12 Category:Managers
Please do not edit war
Hello. When you add a message to a talk page or deletion discussion, please add --~~~~ to the end of the message. This will add your "signature" with your IP address and time, so that people know when it was written. Thank you! --Closeapple (talk) 08:27, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
When you're logged in, you can do many things that unregistered users cannot, such as creating new pages, uploading media content, moving pages and keeping track of changes to articles you edit frequently. It helps the community, too—other users will be more likely to remember who you are when you have an account name.If you want more information on the benefits of creating an account, see this page. And once you've registered, please drop me a message and say hi! Don't forget to sign your messages on discussion pages using four tildes (or by clicking on the button) ~~~~.
What is your reason to recategorize "Flower of Life" depictions to "Flower of Life geometry"?
- Now, I see that you have recategorized the files again, to "Flower of Life pattern". Again, what is your reason for doing this? Before your recent actions, the "Flower of Life" category itself contained the 19-circle "Flower of Life" itself, while the "patterns" category contained specimens of the regular and repetitive pattern of overlapping (far more than 19) circles. What is your problem with this categorization? -- Karl432 (talk) 21:47, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
Category:Sclavonia has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it.
European Parliament election, 2014 (Poland)
W jakim celu dublujesz kategorie? Zdecyduj się - albo Category:Cemeteries in Sanok albo Category:Old cemeteries in Sanok, ale nie obie, bo to jest niewłaściwe. Poza tym dobieraj proszę odpowiednie kategorie do innych ilustracji: jeśli dodajesz zdjęcie z Sanoka to odpowiednia jest kategoria "2014 in Sanok" a nie wyższa "2014 w Europie". Lowdown (talk) 12:35, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
|This is the discussion page for an anonymous user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. If you're concerned with privacy, registering also hides your IP address.|