- 1 Notification
- 2 (supressed bad faith message)
- 3 Bot de-flagging notification
- 4 A barnstar for you!
- 5 Dúvida
- 6 Comment
- 7 Please remain calm and collegial
- 8 Notification about possible deletion
- 9 A bowl of strawberries for you!
- 10 Fontes?
- 11 Upload Wizard campaign editor
- 12 Your VFC installation method is deprecated
(supressed bad faith message)
Bot de-flagging notification
Hi 555, I'm writing to you because your bot 555.bot is about to be de-flagged as a result of inactivity. If you'd like to keep that account flagged as a bot, please speak up at Commons:Bots/Requests/de-flag#Discussion; otherwise, I'll remove the bot flag from that account in a week from now (). Thanks for your understanding, odder (talk) 22:29, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|For uploading the original Lusiads. ~ DanielTom (talk) 20:05, 16 March 2014 (UTC)|
- (I have no idea where you got those scans. They are from the 2nd edition of the 1572 printing, which slightly differs from the 1st. A true treasure!) ~ DanielTom (talk) 20:10, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
- Thankyou! On the first image from this set , for unknown reasons I dont' provided the file source (maybe because I was a n00b?), but on remaining I've credited the source according: this is the very first work available on PURPL.pt/BN.pt: http://purl.pt/1 ;-) Lugusto • ※ 21:02, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
Este usuário carregou três imagens hoje 9 de julho que foram verificadas pelo FlickreviewR 2. Curiosamante se clicar nas ligações para origem das imagens encontra a indicação que a conta que carregou no Flick não existe mais. Não parece meio estranho que após as imagens serem aceitas que a conta do autor tenha sido desativada? Fabiano msg 21:42, 9 July 2014 (UTC)
- File:Adriana Esteves, 2013.jpg, veja a capa desta revista por exemplo. Cumprimentos. Fabiano msg 21:45, 9 July 2014 (UTC)
- I thought the source parameter was meant to indicate the url direction or publication where you obtained the file (not qualifying there the place where you took a pic with your camera), resulting in OWN if it is was a work by yourself on, for example, a PD-work... But... Does is look fine now?  Have in mind the file were already categorised in Category:Museo Romántico, Madrid (the physical place)--Asqueladd (talk) 18:09, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
Please remain calm and collegial
It is important to keep a cool head, especially when responding to comments against you or your edits. Personal attacks and disruptive comments only escalate a situation; please keep calm and remember that action can be taken against other parties if necessary. Please try to remain civil with your comments. Thanks!
- For this personal attack.
- Maybe you should read Commons:File renaming, and especially the “Which files should not be renamed?” section. Regards, Thibaut120094 (talk) 19:59, 27 April 2015 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
A bowl of strawberries for you!
|ciao! Alienaaliena77 (talk) 18:30, 12 April 2016 (UTC)|
Upload Wizard campaign editor
I'm dropping you a message because you are a Upload Wizard campaign editor who may not have used the tool, or at least not recently. Consensus has been determined that this user right should be removed from users who are not using it or not planning on using it (see previous discussion.) If you have a reason that your upwizcampeditor be kept, please let me know below! If you think you got this message in error, please also let me know. :) ~riley via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 00:41, 24 May 2016 (UTC)
Your VFC installation method is deprecated
Hello 555, we are aware that using the old installation method of VFC (via common.js, which you are using) may not work reliably anymore and can break other scripts as well. A detailed explanation can be found here. Important: To prevent problems please remove the old VFC installation code from your common.js and instead in your preferences. Thanks! --VFC devs (q) 16:23, 22 May 2017 (UTC)