Currently, you are editing without a username. You can continue to do so, as you are not required to log in to Commons to read and edit articles; however, logging in will result in a username being shown instead of your IP address (yours is 126.96.36.199). Logging in does not require any personal details, and there are many other benefits for logging in.
When you edit pages:
- Please respect others' copyrights; do not copy and paste the contents from webpages directly.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to
- Do not add unreasonable contents into any galleries, such as copyrighted text, advertisement messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Adding such content or editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism.
Also feel free to ask a question on my Talk page. I will answer your questions as far as I can! Thank you again for contributing to the Commons. . 'And consider log in or create accounts to even upload files to Commons!
Hello, anon. Many of your edits regarding categories seem sensible to me. Your edits regarding photos within the intersection of the Category:Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse and Category:Nude men do not. You seem to be asking me about it on my talk page; I've already replied there, but I'm not sure if I addressed whatever point you're after, since I don't know what that point might be. What are you trying to do? Thanks, -- Infrogmation (talk) 20:52, 31 October 2011 (UTC)
- It's a show of. I am trying to get this men out of the spotlight, the spotlight of beeing an excellent example for nude men. They were tortured and abused and it is not right to show this pics next to people enjoying a sunbath.
- There are a lot more pics of naked men either in the category of this special prisoner abuse or other categorys. This picture shows also a naked man but is not in this cat (or any other with thy quality). And a little naked girl running on a street, because her clothes burned of is not a nude girl or a nude child.
- Sorry for using this drastic examples, but maybe this way you see my intention. (and please forgive my poor english, I am no native) --188.8.131.52 21:28, 31 October 2011 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. If you're concerned with privacy, registering also hides your IP address.|