- 1 Vandalismusaccount
- 2 Wait please
- 3 Template:Age in days
- 4 Unspecific deletion warning
- 5 Commons:Deletion requests/Images by Lavelk from Photobucket
- 6 Thank You
- 7 Follainville-Dennemont category suppression
- 8 Quality Image Promotion
- 9 Commons:Deletion requests/File:Caulile Mountain.JPG
- 10 Thanks ..
- 11 Your RfB
- 12 Trusted User
- 13 This media may be deleted.
- 14 Got ORTS
- 15 OTRS
- 16 Uniforms Knötel
- 17 Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Db_arizona.jpg
- 18 Reactor drawings
- 19 Deletion
Also ehrlichgesagt blicke ich durch diese Loeschung noch nicht ganz durch, da die Seite keine persoenlichen Informationen enthielt. Kannst du mir auf die Spruenge helfen ? →Na·gy 19:23, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
- Ja, auf commons sind talkpages nicht noindex und es gibt gewisse gründe, die ich nicht onwiki breittreten möchte, wesshalb ich bei diesem hier immer die talks lösche. Grüße, abf /talk to me/ 19:29, 1 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi, I'm uploading from Flickr, but I'm over the hour limit, so I have to wait. Please don't delete pages like that, the file will be uploaded in one hour. Thank's a lot. --Daniel Baránek (talk) 16:46, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- restored and done. Please do not create more page than your upload-limit in feauture or ask Bryan to expand your limit. abf « Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 16:51, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
Hallo ABF. Ich habe das in dieser Vorlage eingebundene Template:Gregorian serial date von der en-WP übernommen. Könntest du vielleicht die Versionsgeschichte importieren? Du hast's ja bereits für die erstgenannte Vorlage getan. Danke. --Leyo 02:00, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
- Gedönert :) danke. abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 09:57, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Unspecific deletion warning
I have just been sent a warning that one or more unspecified contributions I have made either has been or will soon be deleted.
Is it possible for you to be more specific, please?
The warning is so vague that I have absolutely no way of knowing what is under threat of deletion. Thanks
It appears that the item in the warning was my unsuccessful attempt to create a subcategory under Category:Objects for Subcategory: Monuments and Memorials. I thought I had gone through the correct procedures but found it was listed as a "Page" not a Subcategory.
I consider that there is a case for a specific category relating to War Memorials in Britain (or England or UK). But this should function as a subcategory of a more general Monuments and Memorials category, and the first choice for a logical tree from the Main Page seems to be Objects.
That is, Category:Objects| Monuments and Memorials| War Memorials| War memorials in Britain Monuments and Memorials| War Memorials| War memorials in Britain
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Categories suggested a method for doing this, which I followed as best as I could, copying and pasting from existing examples to try to get the format right. Robert of Ramsor (talk) 21:44, 7 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hi! The page the warning was about is Monuments and Memorials. I believe you only forgott the "Category:" before "Monuments and Memorials" while creating the page. And because Commons does not accept pages without files the page was deleted. Regards, abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 13:52, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
I'd note that this deletion request covers all images uploaded under OTRS ticket 1360068. This is all of them I think. I'm not sure why only a few are listed on the DR. Adambro (talk) 20:42, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- Could you please make a follow-rfd? I am a bit aware of deleting so many images without discussions. Maybe there is even a keep-argument for one. Regards, abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 20:44, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi ABF/Archive/2009/January, I would like to express my gratitude for your participation at my recent RfA, which succeeded with an overwhelming final count of 100 % support. I'm happy that so many people have put faith in my abilities as an admin and I promise to use the tools wisely and do my best not to let you down. Please do feel free to get in touch if you feel you can improve me in any way; I will be glad to listen to all comments. Again, thanks,Abigor talk 17:46, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- Pagename? But welcome ;) abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» (citing Spacebirdy GFDL) 18:28, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
Follainville-Dennemont category suppression
- You missed the "category" in front of the name. abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 17:15, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
- :) abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 19:14, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- Hello! Congratulations on your QI, it's really nice! I was curious and went to check it out, then saw that your license template has a wording that might be a bit confusing. You mention "If you are going to use this file please send a short mail to email@example.com", maybe you should make clear that it would be appreciated (but not mandatory) to send an e-mail, otherwise it looks like a limitation to use (that would not be acceptable on Commons, as you know). Cheers, Patrícia msg 22:36, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Commons:Deletion requests/File:Caulile Mountain.JPG
- Why? There was no file on that page. Do I miss something? If yes, please tell me. abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 16:06, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- (Edit-conflict with Abigor) Thank you for pointing this out :). Did so. abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 16:13, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
Hmm. Well the first issue with your editing is that you consider Lar a better 'crat than me!
- Das kommt drauf an. Wir sprechen noch mal prsl. drüber ;) Grüße, abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 13:27, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
This media may be deleted.
I saw that by several uploads from paintings from Anastasiya Markovich this: This media may be deleted. I have send all earlier a letter to WikiCommons that I have permissions to us this pics. My printer/scanner is now out of order. Can you give me an Email address where I can send this permission letter? Can you wait solong and not delete the pics so I have time for sending Email and correct things. Thanks!
Dr. Karel J. Labberté
-- Watchdog 19:42, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Please send the permissions to the OTRS-team (the e-mail adresses are on the linked pages.). Btw. please don't generate signatures by unsubsted template-transclusions. Regards, abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 20:19, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Permissions etc. is send now by Email. Regards KJL 12:28, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Commons:Deletion requests/Image:General Fan Hanjie.jpg now has ORTS. Can somebody please remove the call for deletion tag? Thanks. Jidanni (talk) 20:59, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- As I told you before I participated in the discussion, so I won't close it. abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 14:58, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
Several files (all) have now: "The permission for use of this work has been verified and archived in the Wikimedia OTRS system. It is available as ticket 2009012210014578 for users with an OTRS account. To confirm the permission, please contact someone with an OTRS account." So one problem less in this world. Thanks for your attentions!
With regards, -- Watchdog 21:45, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- The sysop revieving the category will sure come over this and review it :) abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 21:49, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- What means that? I'm still a Baby Wikipedian from 68 years! :) -- Watchdog 09:40, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Hallo ABF, warum haben Sie die eben angelegte Kategorie, zu der ich nun Bilder hochladen will, gelöscht? Zum richtigen Einordnen gehört eine vernünftige (logisch eingebaute) Kategorie. --Milgesch (talk) 14:00, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Weil Sie das "Category:" vor dem Namen vergessen hatten. abf «Cabale?! Quelle Caballe?» 15:22, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
I'm unsure of why this photo was deleted. It was simply a crop of File:Db canyon.jpg. If this is a copyvio, then all files this user uploaded should be deleted under the same rationale; however, I believe Specs, the uploader, is James Spector (sic?), who is Blaine's assistant. --David Shankbone (talk) 16:07, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi! You deleted a stack of reactor drawings. I have only looked at one of them, see Commons:Deletion requests/File:RBMK Reaktorhallenaufbau.PNG. In my opinion, this was not a copyright violation. Technical drawings will always be similar, and of course one uses other people's drawing. Please restore. /Pieter Kuiper (talk) 19:12, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi I used the tag "delete" on this image's page which I got from the help files
Why has it not been deleted and why has it taken so long for someone to pick this up. If it is because I put the wrong tag can you please direct me to where the info is on correct self-deletions tags
- Hello Chaosdruid, User:ABF isn't currently online, so I revert your last edit for the moment, because there was no delete reason. Please tell us, why do you want to delete this picture? greetings -- Ra'ike T C 13:02, 27 January 2009 (UTC) P.S.: To help you find the right deletion-template look at Commons:Deletion policy, Commons:Deletion requests and Category:Candidates for speedy deletion
- Hi - I duplicated the image by mistake, and it is someone else's work. I have tagged it with 'duplicate|Image:existing image.jpg'