Please do not remove admins from the IP block exemptions group
Although I understand what you're trying to do, I've had to explain this to three different admins already and it's becoming quite frustrating. Due to a bug, the Tor filter specifically blocks users who are not in the IP block exemptions group, whether or not they had the IP block exemption right. This was why I added it, and I do not believe this problem has been fixed. Please do not remove it. Dcoetzee (talk) 01:28, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
File:Jessica_Simpson_as_Pvt_Valentine.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Hello Abigor! Please undelete these three files and open an ordinary deleting request: File:Alter ego she dreams 1987b.jpg, File:Alter ego summertime 1986b.jpg and File:Alter ego time 1988b.jpg. Uploader claims to by creator, noone claims fair use. These two facts make them ineligible for speedy deletion. Without having a proof, my research two days ago showed that the uploader very well could be the creator. In this case, the normal practise is to assume good faith. Anyway, let's await the discussion following the deletion request. Nillerdk (talk) 06:35, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
- I will not make a normal deletion request and undelete the files, if you disagree with my actions you can go to COM:UNDEL.
- In this case I will not use AGF, I never use AGF when it comes to cd covers or logo's. It's very simple what has to be done before it can be uploaded. The author has to send his permission to otrs with something that it can be verifyd that the user has the rights to release the images under a free license.
- A cd cover on Commons can get the Foundation in problems or can even cost money because people start legal cases therefor it is Very important that we have permission that the images is free. We can't just take his word for it. Huib talk 17:22, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
- The images were deleted 30 April 2009. Same day there was made an undeletion request here:COM:UNDEL#File:Alter_ego_she_dreams_1987b.jpg.2C_File:Alter_ego_summertime_1986b.jpg_and_File:Alter_ego_time_1988b.jpg and shortly after the images were undeleted. Then 2 May 2009 you deleted them again with the reason "No fair use".
- It would be nice if you would take a minute and go to the deletion request and write a line or two aboute the subject. As I understand your reason for deletion it is that there is a (unwritten ?) rule/concensus that we ALWAYS require a permission in OTRS when we have images of covers etc. for safety reasons. --MGA73 (talk) 13:00, 4 May 2009 (UTC)
Hi Can u help me?
I'm new here, i need to avoid to an user to continue to vandalize my uploads, how can i do? can i block him permanently?
- Welcome on Commons and thank you for your upload.
- Only user trusted with the admin bit can block delete and protect users files or pages so when something is vandalized you need to go a admin. Could you please give a direct link to the vandalism? Beceuse I couldn't find it.
- Best regards,
- Huib talk 20:46, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
The user I'm me
If you look the story, you can see that the user has been blocked, and you can also see that I'd like ONLY to change the uncorrect name, in a correct name... bye --S141739 (talk) 20:36, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- I know no worry's. Huib talk 20:47, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
- Hi! From yesterday the user daygum (blocked) is removing the deletion template from File:Aeroporto di Alghero-Fertilia-Sassari. He also added the template in many other files without reason (the template indicate the same file name for all the files...), so I think that is vandalism, I don't destroy others' works. Excuse me for bad english...--S141739 (talk) 13:47, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for the reverts, I saw this message a little bit to late to take actions, but please when he does it again give me some links and do not revert. I will handle it then. Huib talk 03:57, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
If you have some time, maybe you can mark some (say 15-20) of the images in this category? Just a suggestion. Some images have not been marked for many days now. Thank You, --Leoboudv (talk) 06:31, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- I have done a few in the category, Its not complete done but its a less backlog ;-) Huib talk 16:11, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
ik wilde vragen waarom mijn stukje over de tegenstanders van de RGL weer verwijderd was nadat dit goedgekeurd was? Naar mijn mening stonden er geen onwaarheden in. Bij voorbaat dank!,
pipo000 184.108.40.206 18:08, 25 May 2009 (UTC)