Hoi, ik heb het sluiten van Commons:Deletion requests/File:Ajax1.nl.jpg ongedaan gemaakt. Los van het feit dat het niet waar is dat het logo van een NE fansite bruikbaar is voor in het artikel over de club, is dit ook veel te snel. De DR zal minimaal een week open moeten staan, voordat die gesloten kan worden. Jcb (talk) 15:23, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- clear cut cases mogen eerder gesloten worden, ik zal je dan ook maar weer terug draaien. Huib talk Abigor @ meta 16:21, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- Neej, jij bent lekker bezig? Huib talk Abigor @ meta 16:04, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
Please do not make personal attacks
- I decided to keep the file because according to the current rules all german WW2 material is public domain. Huib talk Abigor @ meta 16:04, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
I do not understand why you removed the painting by Blocki from wiki-commons which I put there. I am fed up with such an approach. I give up. I do not care. Or rather I care, but I cannot fight with arogance and stupidity. I can confirm by any reasonable means both the authenticity of the painting as well as its provenience. But whaT FOR? Naively, I wanted to contribute somehow showing some output of this less known artist which, by family heritage is in my posession. You cured me from contributing to Wikipedia. Warm welcome. You can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org - I am not too often on wikipedia --Wikidajlo57 (talk) 20:22, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
Administrator on Meta
Hi Abigor. I noticed the template "This user is an administrator on Meta" on your user page, though you lost it on 2 April due to inactivity. See also m:Meta:Administrators/Removal/April 2011. Perhaps you wasn't aware of this? If you did know it, my apologies for asking. Kind regards, Trijnstel (talk) 16:32, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
I saw your message on the RFR page, and wanted to just ask about the problem with closing DRs. If you look at them, they are all very clear keeps, and no one else, including those involved, seems to have been bothered by me closing them. If someone had come to me saying that it was a problem, I would have undone my closure and ceased my activity there. I just noticed that there is a massive backlog, which most people don't seem to care about since it's still hanging about. I understand your concern and will stop, but I was just trying to help clear out the backlogs and only handled cases where consensus was rock solid. Also, just a note, the template at the top of the page should probably say "requires administrators" if users aren't permitted to close clear cases.
- First I would like to start with: Thanks for closing them, I think you did a great job, and I didn't roll back any of your closures. I could have made a warning for you, used rollback and make it a big thing but I checked all of them and its fine by me.
- I'm sure that when you ask for it again in lets say 1 month you will be granted them, when I or somebody else would grant you those rights and there will be quistions (And I'm sure there will be a troll asking those) there will be a discussion about this and I or some other admin will get shot and we don't want that.
- I'm also sure that when you are using en.wiki a lot you know DR's are for admin's and not for normal users ;-)
- Huib talk Abigor @ meta 21:14, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
- Just for the record, our policy clearly states that non-admins are allowed to keep-close a DR, but only in really clear cases. Jcb (talk) 21:17, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, actually on enwiki we have "non-admin closures" for AFDs, and there is no problem with non-admins helping clear the backlog with clear keep cases. Just a note :) MacMed (talk) 21:19, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
Hi, see Commons:Administrators/Requests/Abigor (de-adminship) - Jcb (talk) 21:31, 28 June 2011 (UTC)