|Archives: 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016|
- 1 Copyright violation
- 2 use of photo
- 3 Why removal of Category?
- 4 Suchbild ;-)
- 5 wasserläufer bei der paarung
- 6 Danke
- 7 Image:Katholizismus und Sadomasochismus.jpg
- 8 Images being used
- 9 TUSC token 30235e35a6f68fd18921e9d308a01943
- 10 deprecated function in your monobook.js
- 11 i used one of your pictures
- 12 Aghhh!
- 13 DVD cover
- 14 Problems with the license for Image:Assen Circuit 2006.jpg
- 15 Threll
- 16 Geras Abbey
- 17 Foto der BMW Welt
- 18 firebugs
- 19 Gardens of Italy
- 20 iPod
Hey, you tagged one of my photos as a copyright violation, but it's not. This photo was taken by me a few years back. You may think it's a copyright violation because it's on the Schule Schloss Salem website, but that's because I let them use it.
Eduardo89 12:34, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hallo Eduardo, I didn't tag the image as a cipyvio because it's used at en:wp but because it's taken from the homepage of the school: www.salemcollege.de/D6Foto0.htm. It's not about if you let en:wp use it but if the school let you use it! --Aconcagua 13:04, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
use of photo
Just a thanks for the great photo! My third grader is doing a report and this picture shows many of the details of the lesser panda. —the preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 16:50, 29. Jan. 2008
- Thanks for letting me know :-) --Aconcagua 16:17, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Why removal of Category?
- Because it doesn't show the least bit of the Grand Central Station. Nobody want's to see christmas food when looking for images of a Terminal station in New York City. --Aconcagua 14:37, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
Hallöchen, ich reib mir gerade angesichts der Artikeleinbindung etwas die Augen und such die Straße oder Schotterpiste auf Image:Norway Gamle Strynefjellsvegen 1.jpg ;-) Könntest Du die Bildbeschreibung ein bisschen konkretisieren? Also, was genau man dort sieht, beispielsweise „Blick von der Piste in die Umgebung“ o.ä. Vielen Dank, auch – bei dieser Gelegenheit – mal ganz grundsätzlich für die zahlreichen tollen Fotos, die Du hier einstellst! --Überraschungsbilder 23:21, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
- Erledigt :-) Und danke für das Kompliment und die Verwendung meiner Fotos bei den Überraschungsbildern. Hat mich ziemlich gefreut, als ich das erste dort entdeckt habe. Und seitdem ist es jeden Tag spannend, wann das nächste kommt ...
Gruß, --Aconcagua 10:35, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
lieber aconcagua, ich zeige heute dein bild bei einer performance in paris, betonsalon, ecole pour devenir invisible 20h00 gruesse jochen. firstname.lastname@example.org —the preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 12:45, 20. Feb. 2008
- Danke für die Nachricht :-) --Aconcagua 13:14, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
ich bin gerade durch Zufall auf deiner deutschen Wiki-userpage gelandet und habe dort den Link zu Russells Teekanne entdeckt. Vielen Dank für den Link. :-)
Gruß --AngMoKio 15:26, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
- Mit dem allergrößten Vergnügen :-) --Aconcagua 16:32, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning||Image:Katholizismus und Sadomasochismus.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
--Simonxag 00:33, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
Images being used
Just to let you know that Image:Twillingate.jpg, Image:Newfoundland Twillinggate1.jpg and Image:Newfoundland Twillinggate2.jpg are being used in the w:Twillingate, Newfoundland and Labrador article. Do you have a better suggestion for the captions for the last two? Thanks. 18.104.22.168 20:56, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry I didn't realize I was logged out when I made the comment. CambridgeBayWeather Talk 00:27, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- No problem :-) I removed the “Author: Aconcagua” from the captions. That's not necessary. And I'm afraid I don't have any better suggestions for the desciptions ... --Aconcagua 05:35, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
TUSC token 30235e35a6f68fd18921e9d308a01943
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
deprecated function in your monobook.js
Dear user, I noticed that you use the includePage function in your monobook.js page.
i used one of your pictures
and thought (per your request) you might like to see where and how!
thanks for taking a picture that so nicely illustrated one of my poems.
- You're more than welcome :-) Thanks for letting me know! --Aconcagua 19:11, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
Hello, I was so free to use your picture in an album of mine. I hope I had placed it right with the copyright remark of your person. Greetings, Paul — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 13:49, 28. Mai 2008 (UTC)
I used on of your Bo Didley pics in the thread 'IN MEMORIAM' at our german Hippie Forum:
- Done! Thanks :-) --Aconcagua 18:23, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
I will be using this image as part of a DVD cover.
URL of Edited Image: http://www.truehope.com/Media/DVDCover.jpg
Problems with the license for Image:Assen Circuit 2006.jpg
The page claims it falls under the GFDL. However, I found the same image with a legend added at the circuit's official site. I think you need to show where you got the GFDL approval. Will (Talk - contribs) 16:27, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, I haven't the slightest idea where I got this image from! It's about two years ago and it was one of my first uploads on Commons. I think it was from trackpedia but I can't find it there anymore. --Aconcagua (talk) 17:00, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Sorry, but I don't know how to do that, you should teach me to do please.
- You are uploading images that are not your own work and for which you don't have the permission to use them under a free license. --Aconcagua (talk) 14:39, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Thamk you for the wonderful photos of the Geras Abbey. I am reproducing them, the outer and interior views, for an internet group that is interested in the work of Rudolf Steiner, and is concerned for the fact that his father, Johannes Steiner, lived in Geras, and worshipped with the Premonstratensian Order there in Geras as a young boy. Thanks again.
Stephen Hale e-mail: email@example.com
- Hi Stephen,
thanks for letting me know. Glad you like my pics :-) --Aconcagua (talk) 05:19, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Hallo, ich habe soeben ein eigenenes Foto der BMW Welt gelöscht. Das Bild hat keine gute Qualität und zeigt den Bau in der Bauphase, teilweise fehlen noch Platten. Das Foto wurde wieder aktiviert. Ich möchte, dass es dauerhaft gelöscht wird und nicht bei Wikipedia erscheint. Heinz Theuerkauf
- Hallo, ein Foto, das mit einer korrekten Lizenz hochgeladen wurde und dem Projektrahmen entspricht, ist schwer zu löschen. Du scheinst es unter einer Creative-Commons-Lizenz bei Flickr hochgeladen zu haben, was auch zur Verwendung hier berechtigt. Dass noch Platten am Gebäude fehlen ist kein Argument für eine Löschung, im Gegenteil, das dokumentiert die Bauphase. Du kannst Dich aber gerne mit Deiner Bitte an einen Admin wenden. Ich kann sowieso keine Bilder löschen. Gruß, --Aconcagua (talk) 17:03, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
I used your photo of firebugs mating to illustrate a story on kcpw.org. I did a radio piece on the bugs showing up in Utah. It is online at  Thanks! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 04:02, 14. Nov. 2008 (UTC)
Gardens of Italy
I am looking at using your image in the Fairfax City classes/programs magazine to help show the Gardens of Italy that are to be featured in the Philadelphia Flower Show. Should the image be used a credit line with accompany the image. Thank you, the image is lovely. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 06:45, 14. Nov. 2008 (UTC)
I greatly appreciate that you are letting me use this photo (The IPOD). I need it for a school project/GCSE (OCR Nationals ICT) and I will attribute it to you. Thanks very much, Anthony. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 14:41, 26. Nov. 2008 (UTC)
I would like to use your images on wikipedia. They are for a school project and my web page will not go on the web. -Iain