|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
I have seen many of your photos as shown in http://toolserver.org/~daniel/WikiSense/Gallery.php?wikifam=commons.wikimedia.org&wikilang=en&order=-img_timestamp&img_user_text=Adrian104&max=25&ofs=0&max=25. They are nice and therefore I would ask you to make the description somewhat longer, including the city/country where the photo was made. This makes it easier for others to find your photos. I have also added to a number of your photos a link to a category. That makes it also easier to find a photo for others. For example File:Kaplica_cmentarna_w_Małogoszczu.jpg can only be found when somebody performs a search using a word that you used in the description. Adding the category "Churches in Poland" or may be even more specific one of the categories mentioned at the page Category:Churches_in_Poland makes it much easier. Info about categorization is available on http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Category Thanks, Wouter (talk) 21:17, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 06:08, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Field Museum King Tut Exposition.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Natural History Museum London.JPG was uncategorized on 26 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:37, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Natural History Museum Globe.JPG was uncategorized on 26 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:37, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Victoria Memorial London.JPG was uncategorized on 26 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:37, 27 February 2011 (UTC)
You have a message
Please see File talk:Hustlers Editorial Office.JPG for a discussion about your picture entitled Hustlers Editorial Office.JPG on English Wikipedia. Thank you. TheGoofyGolfer (talk) 14:35, 30 July 2013 (UTC)