Please, to talk use  (Leave your notes before the notes posted)
Thank you for providing images to the commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on the commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the Wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another Wikipedia user, link to the person's local user page.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a copyright tag - images without an appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate categories, so it can be found by others.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more information, have a look at Commons:Licensing, Commons:Criteria for inclusion and the Community Portal. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the Village pump. Thank you. (This is in regards to Image:Galizionario.png) JesseW 08:32, 14 November 2005 (UTC)
Votación para buróctata
Síntoo, meu. A edición é de xusto fai 10 anos. Non lembro de onde puiden tirar eses datos e non sei gran cousa de astronomía.
Apertas--Lmbuga 16:51, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- Quizais o copiase da wikipedia catalá. Considera que cando fixen iso levaba só catro meses -penso eu- colaborando--Lmbuga (talk) 16:58, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
File:Madeira en Mirasol 20170911.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules useful, or you can ask questions about Commons policies at the Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the file's talk page.