Please, to talk use  (Leave your notes before the notes posted)
Thank you for providing images to the commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on the commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the Wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another Wikipedia user, link to the person's local user page.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a copyright tag - images without an appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate categories, so it can be found by others.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more information, have a look at Commons:Licensing, Commons:Criteria for inclusion and the Community Portal. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the Village pump. Thank you. (This is in regards to Image:Galizionario.png) JesseW 08:32, 14 November 2005 (UTC)