That image is OK, but it's very obviously hand-drawn, not geometrically-generated (look at the varying width of the outer white circle). AnonMoos 04:47, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Yes it is. I drowe it by the jpg file. Im not really skillfull with all these graphic things but i tought that take a few leading poins and draw is the method how to make pictures. Do you have any How To guide how geometrically genered this and also other pictures. Thank you for all your advices. --Aida 06:43, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- The exact details all depend on what tool you're using. But you should use circles and circular arcs, and make sure that circles which are supposed to have the same central point do in fact have the same central point, and that each part of the emblem is the same as the other two parts when rotated by 120 degrees or 240 degrees around the overall center.
- I uploaded a symmetrized version of Image:BDSM logo.svg; it's not easy to explain how that one was made, but you can look at the image description page Image:BDSM-rights-flag-Tanos.svg and the vector PostScript source code included there... AnonMoos 18:14, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
BDSM logo.svg License change to PD and your permission
You may be the creator of the photo itself, but this Anna Kuritus would seem to be the person who holds copyrights over what is shown in the photo, and for that reason, it probably can't be hosted here at Wikimedia Commons unless she gives permission. If you want the image to be deleted, please remove the "PD-self" template from the image description page. AnonMoos 09:49, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- It's a parody of Agnès Sorel images, by the way (Image:AgnesSorel3.jpg etc.) AnonMoos 09:52, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- I already did. Im not sure about the licencing so I asked. Thanks for your help. The image must be deleted because I dont have any permition from author. BTW: the picture was painted as homage to Jean Fouquet and you call it parody :-))) but why not i find it as kitsch also. --Aida 10:35, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
Hello, Thank you for your picture "Image:One of the first condoms.jpg" Could you please give other precise details? Is this an intestine of sheep? Manufactured by which, etc ?--F. Lamiot 16:17, 21 August 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, I have no idea. I take this picture in the erotic museum (photos ware allowed) in kopenhagen and this was writen on the legend. "Condoms made from animal intestines. The worlds first condoms ware traditionaly made from sheeps caecums. These modern condoms are produced similary for use by couples allergic to rubber." This was the original old one if i get it right and on the rigth side (blury image unforchenetly) ware these modern in package. I dont know anything else. :-) --Aida 21:50, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
Please give images better names
I noticed you've uploaded some images and I thought I should turn your attention to a common error.
Please give uploaded images meaningful names. Otherwise they are difficult to track and it is hard to tell what the image is about without actually looking at it. I suggest you rename each image with an intuitive name that describes the image itself. Thanks, and happy editing! Platonides 14:37, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- Ok I will try it. Which pictures do you exactly mean, because im trying give names as good as I can. --Aida 15:14, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- This picture PICT0194.JPG and three other in the same time was and accident when i forget give it name and the TRS 060930 021.jpg it was already uploaded by someone befor me I just edited. BTW: how to change the name of thi picture? --Aida 16:37, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
Ahoj, nerozumím sice smyslu a využití obrázku File:Kocka.svg na Wikimedia Commons, ale to je teď vedlejší. Spíš mne zarazilo, že do popisku jsi jako zdroj uvedla "self-made + used several pictures from commons". Byly všechny ty obrázky, které jsi v koláži použila, veřejná díla (public domain)? Protože pokud mezi nimi bylo něco pod svobodnou licencí (typicky Creative Commons, ale dříve i GFDL), je potřeba při tvorbě koláže licenci dodržet a na zdrojová díla odkázat. Vím, že obrázek vznikl v době, kdy tohle asi ještě nebylo tak zažité, ale technicky vzato by tento tvůj obrázek nyní bylo možné považovat za porušení autorského práva (nebo to minimálně není fér vzhledem k autorům těch obrázků, co jsi použila, aniž bys uvedla, kdo jsou, a ani vzhledem k případným znovuvyužívatelům – což je jeden z účelů Wikimedia Commons – není fér, když neví kde je možné ty původní obrázky najít – jakkoliv váhu tohoto argumentu umenšuje fakt, že se jedná o SVG, ze kterého se dá určitá část extrahovat, což bych si nicméně teď sám netroufl udělat, protože bych se bál, že tím dále naruším autorská práva autorů těch neuvedených „několika obrázků“). Nechci prudit, ale tvůj obrázek mne zaujal a jen prostě vidím jako nevhodné, že má potenciálně neúplně uvedenou licenci. Pokud na to můžeš mrknout a něco s tím udělat, nebo aspoň odepsat, jak to je, budu rád. Díky --Marek BLAHUŠ (talk) 08:03, 11 June 2015 (UTC)
- Je to tak, vzal jsem obrázky z Commons něco dokreslil, nahrál a dal na svůj profil na české wiki. Licenčně to rozhodně není to košér. --Aida (talk) 07:35, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
I had a question about the File:Crown Silhouette.svg logo. I am a high school student and was wondering if I would be able to use your crown logo on a line of baseball hats, I would be starting a website and would be willing to let everyone know that this is your logo. If you are not okay with this, is there another way we can go about me using this crown?
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.