|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Yann 19:53, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
According to http://torchrelay.beijing2008.cn/en/news/headlines/n214042288.shtml the torch also goes through Buenos Aires. The route on this map however does not go through Buenos Aires. Maybe you can fix this. --ALE! ¿…? 14:30, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
Re: Field hockey ball
Hi Aleen, I've done the job with Inkscape, you can easily modify my original image with this SVG editor, making your own work and than upload it with another name. Cheers, F l a n k e r (talk) 13:00, 27 August 2008 (UTC)
- I'm sorry but these days I've not so much time... Perhaps in October... Sorry again, F l a n k e r (talk) 20:47, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
File:Penalty corner.png and File:Penalty stroke.png, which you uploaded and subsequently tagged for deletion, should be taken to Deletion requests for discussion, rather than speedy deleted, as there is no apparent valid reason for speedy deletion and the files are used in multiple locations. - Rjd0060 (talk) 20:27, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
Here you go!
Tour of France.pgn
Hi! I was checking the last Tour de France winners and I have seen some of your updates. I wonder if you could tell me how to update that graph because Spain should be in red along with USA, France and Belgium.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:28, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:2008 TUC.png was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Hockey World Cup.png was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:2012 Winter Youth Olympics torch relay.png was uncategorized on 4 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:45, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
I think Brazil should be maroon and light blue because there are also teams from Brazil in the Latin american version.
Hej Aleenf1, am I right that you created the File:2012 Winter Youth Olympics torch relay.png? Because of the wrong marked Ramsau. In comparison to the map over here and the details here it should be en:Ramsau am Dachstein. Problem: now some wikipedias link to Ramsau in Lower Austria according to the map. Maybe it's possible to change that. Thank you. --Yihaa (talk) 07:00, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello! Your map for winners for the Thomas Cup requires an update!
Hello Aleenf1, just a side note : thank you for your fantastic job on Wikipedia, be it those I have seen or otherwise ;)
I am messaging you here as you are the splendid author of the map in the Thomas Cup which represents the finalists and winners. I would like to remind you that you're current image hasn't yet to include the recent champions that is Japan. I sure hope you'd continue your excellent work by starting with this update :D
Stay awesome, and thanks for you contribution on humankind's most important project that is wikipedia! :D
Yours Truly , PlanetesimalKnowledge!