Hello, Ambrosius, and welcome to Wikimedia Commons. I hope you like it here and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- First steps - will tell you everything you need to know about how to upload, what licenses are OK and what information to include in your image summary
- Babel guide - Commons is truly international, here's how to handle some multilingual issues
- Commons FAQ - has some answers to common Commons questions
- The Community Portal - help us organise and improve our files
- A Gallery of your images - please correct any that are untagged or orphans (put them in a category)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Commoner! If you haven't already done so, you might also want to open an account on a Wikipedia in your preferred language, or one of the other Wikimedia projects. Please be sure to sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to produce your name and the current date. If you have any questions, drop a note on the village pump, the Help desk, or contact an administrator. I look forward to your contributions!
|Image deletion warning||Image:Karte Österreich Langau (Horn).png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue. If the file is up for deletion because it has been superseded by a superior derivative of your work, consider the notion that although the file may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new file.
(Fixed your request) --Deadstar 09:31, 29 June 2007 (UTC)