More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
File: Tachypompilus unicolor.jpg
This file was licensed for use under Creative Commons 4.0, according to the licence information on http://inaturalist.ca/observations/3903168. I am not going to request a reversal of your decisions regarding the three images I uploaded on 2 September but I would like a fuller explanation, the other two images had Creative Common 3.0 licences. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Quetzal1964 (talk • contribs) 06:25, 03 September 2016 (UTC) Read through the licences and I understand, no need for a response.
Valued Image Promotion
A kitten for you!
Thank you for catching my error. I don't know how to say thanks in wiki's visual editor
- Thank You for your help. I may have 1 more image. I don't know. Best, --Leoboudv (talk) 22:09, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Comment: This is the last image file...if you can help review it.
- File:Inocybe lanatodisca 361940.jpg
Dear Animalparty, I found 2 final mushroom species/spores that Commons has no images of. Could you consider reviewing it? Its your decision, of course.
- File:Inocybe monticola 513538.jpg
- File:Inocybe monticola 513539.jpg
- File:Inocybe monticola 513536.jpg
- File:Inocybe sambucina 296149.jpg
- File:Inocybe sambucina 296152.jpg
- File:Inocybe sambucina 296150.jpg
- @Leoboudv: Sure thing. Would you mind reviewing File:Vadasaurus herzogi by Nobu Tamura.jpg in return? Animalparty (talk) 00:33, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for marking the images. I just marked your photo. I had left the hous to do some shopping for groceries. Best, --Leoboudv (talk) 00:37, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
Dear Animalparty ,
If you have time, please kindly review these 3 images.
- @Leoboudv: done. I also reviewed and corrected the Author of File:Inocybe rimosoides 409139.jpg, per source. Looks like Dave W photographed the mushrooms and Linas Kudzma photographed the spores. I don't know much about Mushroom Observer, but that may be something to double check when uploading. Cheers, Animalparty (talk) 00:44, 11 February 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks. I can always credit both of them in the text. I see you have now done that. Thanks for helping with this Inocbye mushroom project. I'm almost finished with it now. Than I will rest. Best, --Leoboudv (talk) 01:16, 11 February 2018 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
A belated welcome!
Thank you for your suggestions to benefit other viewers searching for photos on wiki. I'm most interested in uploading my photos and it seems that viewers have found my photos without much trouble at all. --Edmunddantes
A belated welcome!
The welcome may be belated, but the cookies are still warm! Face-smile.svg Here's wishing you a belated welcome to Wikipedia, Edmunddantes. I see that you've already been around a while and wanted to thank you for your contributions. Though you seem to have been successful in finding your way around, you may benefit from following some of the links below, which help editors get the most out of Wikipedia:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page, consult Wikipedia:Questions, or place
on your talk page and ask your question there.
Again, welcome! --Animalparty! (talk) 06:29, 31 March 2018 (UTC)