More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
I created Category:Anja Christine Roß and put it in Category:Light art in Germany. I don't do German well so you may wish to find other categories for it. Should it be spelled 'Roß' in German or 'Ross' in English with re-directs?--Canoe1967 (talk) 17:58, 16 March 2013 (UTC)
- Really important spell this word germanlike 'Roß'. Actually you might add to Category:Anja Christine Roß Category:Photography in GermanyCategory:Experimentalfim in Germany as well as Category:Avantgardefilm in Germany, too. More Categories are coming. Thanks in advance,--Annr 13:35, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
- You may wish add Category:Anja Christine Roß to Category:Photographers from Germany and any other artist categories by country that you fit in. You should also avoid creating categories that show as 'red links'. Category:Anja Christine Roß should go in artist categories and the images of your works should got in that ones on the works themselves. Avantgardefilm, Experimental film, etc. It can be hard to find some of these but if you look at similar images then they should have the categories listed at the bottom.--Canoe1967 (talk) 22:29, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
Good to know it. Have you edited these categories away? What is the difference between: and without : ?????--Annr 12:48, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
- If I put a : In front like Category:Photography in Germany then the category doesn't show at the bottom of the page. If you do not include it then it adds your talk page to that category. This provides a link without adding the page to the category. You also don't need to start a section for each comment so I fixed that as well.--Canoe1967 (talk) 15:42, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
- File:Roß Anja Christine 08.jpg
- File:Anja Christine Roß Malereiausschnitt.jpg
- File:Anja Christine Roß entry.jpg
- File:Image copyright Anja Christine Roß.jpg
- File:Anja Christine Roß Videostill aus Sequenz 10min.tif
- File:Anja Christine Roß Video Ich weiss.jpg
- File:Anja Christine Roß Video Inwith.jpg
- File:Setting in Darkness.jpg
- File:Roß Anja Christine 02.jpg
- Anja, is English ok for you or would you like an OTRS member that speaks German? Since the images are on the net then they probably will need an official email from you. See: Commons:OTRS. Once they have an acceptable email then we can close the DR as keep on the images.--Canoe1967 (talk) 18:02, 18 March 2013 (UTC)
Yes, i know, but First I Need a proper phone with Fax. These Images are complete in Order. At the Moment i Look at options.
- I think if you send an email from <redacted> to firstname.lastname@example.org then they will assign a 'ticket number'. This is needed for any images that are on the internet. This will prove that User:Annr and Anja Roß are the same person and you shouldn't have any more problems.--Canoe1967 (talk) 17:10, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
I have uploaded four new images with permission of Anja Christine Roß, the copyrightholder as well as the picturemaker. Please look at these images. Thanks in advance.--Annr 18:41, 28 March 2013 (UTC)
- You should probably email the OTRS address again. They may be able to allow you to use the same OTRS ticket number from all of the images you upload in the future if the creator and photographer trust your uploads as having permission. Then you can just use Template:PermissionOTRS and insert the number yourself with id=2013031910011753 which is the number on the others. Use the same id/ticket number in the email so they know who you are.--Canoe1967 (talk) 19:00, 28 March 2013 (UTC)