|Image deletion warning||Image:Sweden1967.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
126.96.36.199 02:19, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
I am still not really convinced about the eligibility of copyright protection for that image, but I agree that it is not as crystal clear as I stated back then. If the discussion were now I would not have closed the discussion, simply because I wouldn't know what the correct outcome were. -- Bryan (talk to me) 22:39, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:38, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Lunsford Lane.jpg is uncategorized since 24 July 2009.
- Image:Polynomial equation with rod numerals.png was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:26, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Polynomial equation in tian yuan shu with arabic numerals.png was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:26, 11 August 2010 (UTC)