Please leave your comment at my Japanese talk page.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Chirimen (Japanese crepe) of rayon.jpg was uncategorized on 24 January 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:39, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Felt of wool and rayon.jpg was uncategorized on 24 January 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:39, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Shinjuku Prince Hotel 2006-02-09.JPG was uncategorized on 9 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:53, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Power lines in Tokyo 2007.JPG was uncategorized on 9 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:53, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
TUSC token b0c92ffe776234d8a755a9c3307f3720
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!