Ciao. Serve sapere l'autore e la data di costruzione della Galleria Nuova di Novara. Se l'architetto che l'ha progettata non è morto a almento 70 anni (come temo) non è possibile caricare le foto di questo edificio. Mi confermi la data di costruzione? Grazie. --User:G.dallorto 05:21, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
|Pay attention to copyright||Image:Novara Galleria.jpg has been marked as a copyright violation. The Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content, that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added will soon be deleted. If you believe this image is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the image description page.
User:G.dallorto 16:25, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Ciao, grazie della foto della basilica di Lomello! Lo sapevi che una delle chiese più importanti della storia dell'architettura italiana? E' la prima che si conosca dove sono state fatte le volte a crociera. Credi che sarebbe possibile avere anche foto dell'interno?? --Sailko (talk) 10:34, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:40, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Mede parrocchiale.jpg is uncategorized since 23 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:40, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:FortediBard1.jpg is uncategorized since 23 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:40, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Mede municipio.jpg is uncategorized since 23 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:40, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Robbio SanPietro abside.jpg is uncategorized since 2 March 2009. BotMultichillT 05:41, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Robbio torre.jpg is uncategorized since 2 March 2009. BotMultichillT 05:41, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- Ne avresti una delle navate laterali? beh la basilica è importantissima nello studio dell'architettura romanica in italia, si trova su tutti i libri di storia dell'arte... lo sai che si dice che le volte nelle navatelle siano le prime conosciute in Italia? Avevo scritto varie voci sul romanico italiano, mi mancana una foto dell'interno a lomello.. --Sailko (talk) 14:59, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
|File:Total_HQ_Paris_La_Défense.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
I nominated this file for featured picture. See Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:Saluzzo a.jpg. Yann (talk) 16:19, 10 October 2011 (UTC)
|File:Saluzzo a.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
Ho visto la foto di Villa Archinto di Robecco sul Naviglio che ha pubblicato sulla relativa pagina di Wikipedia. Sono un allievo master in editoria, e con i colleghi e gli insegnanti stiamo realizzando un libro-esercitazione sulla provincia di Milano. Robecco sul Naviglio è uno dei comuni che sono srtati assegnati a me, e mi piacerebbe molto adoperare la sua foto di Villa Archinto. Sarebbe possibile? Naturalmente il suo nome verrebbe menzionato. Attendo una sua gentile risposta.
La mia email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- ⧼Wikibase-terms/Awd⧽: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.