More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
It has come to our attention that you have uploaded several files that are copyright violations. You have done so despite requests from editors not to do so, and despite their instructions. See Commons:Licensing for the copyright policy on Wikimedia Commons. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules by subject matter useful.
This is your last warning. Continuing to upload copyright violations will result in your account being blocked. Please leave me a message if you have further questions.
- Hi Azawakh, the images are published on another website with a copyright notice. If you you are the photographer and holder of all copyrights you should mention prior publications of your image in the section "other_versions=..." during the upload. Then a permission send to confidential OTRS to validate the copyright situation can clearify it. --Martin H. (talk) 14:51, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- I am the photographer, most of the subjects are MY dogs, and the website is MINE. This is why there WAS one copyright on one picture. And what if I post my pictures without any copyright? But why deleting ALL my pics. I am new here, but maybe I don't want to spend hours on sharing my work and knowledge with this community and see it deleted in a few minutes before I am aware of my mistake in posting ... Sorry, but that's not encouraging at all. --Azawakh (talk) 15:05, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for you additions to your userpage, Im sorry for my suspicion and precautonary deletions. I restored your uploads - except one which is a duplicate. Im still interested in one thing:
- File:Greboun2 300dpi.jpg, this image is a scan of a analog photography? I found it on http://www.agraria.org/cani/azawakh.htm and http://www.viarural.com.ar/viarural.com.ar/ganaderia/mascotas/pets/grupo10/azawakh.htm and other websites. Im still a bit doubtful that it is your photo because it is differen from the others and published on other sites - but I trust in your word here that you are the photograher and holder of all copyrights and eligible to release it for free use by everyone for every purpose including commercial use.
- Thanks for contributing some of the photos you shot, I give your talkpage a little cleanup to remove the mess i created. --Martin H. (talk) 17:05, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
Thank you Martin for your help. Gréboun was my world champion and french champion born in 1991 and the picture is a scan (no computer and no digital camera at that time) and his picture was used and used as reference for the breed. You can find him on my website here: http://www.azawakh.fr/grebounfr.html. --Azawakh (talk) 17:13, 27 April 2009 (UTC)