More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
The data used for my job can be find here (in French) :  (#carte).
that is to say: (N=North d=distance a=angle p=pixel)
Na=Natal (Rio Grande do Norte) : 05°47'42"S 35°12'32"W. T=TASIL (with Google) : 04°0'18N 29°59'24W 02:10= Dernier rapport de position= Last Position Report : 02°58'48"N 30°35'24"W 02:14=Last ACARS message (according to the Brazilian Military, cf ) : 3°34′40″N 30°22′28″W 'D=Destroços=Premiers corps et débris=First bodies and debries
a(N,(Na,T))=28°East d(Na,T) =1228km=395p a(N,(02:10,T))=30,29° d(02:10,T)=134,6km=43,3p a(N,(02:10,02:14))=19,82° d(02:10,02:14)=71,9km=23,1p
(with the map Rota AirFrance 447 fr.svg and Google Earth)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Bigard092008.jpg was uncategorized on 3 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:39, 4 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Marée010210.jpg was uncategorized on 1 February 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Celine201101.jpg was uncategorized on 9 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:09, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:FukushimaWpIrsn.jpg was uncategorized on 14 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:56, 15 January 2012 (UTC)
- Image:CycleStirlingPVTS.svg was uncategorized on 2 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:54, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Fukushima Radiation Plot
Hi Blogbreather: You're right, the lines denote midnight local time on the dates indicated. The MP locations are 8 Monitoring Points located around the edge of the Fukushima power plant site. I believe they're numbered in increasing order from north to south. -- Xerxes314 (talk) 14:25, 22 March 2011 (UTC)