- 1 TUSC token 871f8b287daa8e786ef508ed6b0e6d51
- 2 Category:Alonzo Victor Lewis
- 3 TUSC token 74fcd559a3bde7c0000adce178d119c4
- 4 Category:Krushynka_17-05-2013
- 5 Category:Olympia GMO protest, 2013
- 6 Dick's
- 7 Heather Black's images
- 8 Notification about possible deletion
- 9 Commons:Deletion requests/File:Photo Seattle Commons draft plan, 1993.jpg
- 10 Glacial erratics
- 11 Matthias Hentze - Picture
- 12 File:Rhys Matthew Bond.jpg
TUSC token 871f8b287daa8e786ef508ed6b0e6d51
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Category:Alonzo Victor Lewis
- Ah, I see, attached that to the category for the set of sculptures. Got it. Sorry to bother you. - Jmabel ! talk 18:43, 19 October 2012 (UTC)
TUSC token 74fcd559a3bde7c0000adce178d119c4
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
hi! Can you rename all files to Category:Krushynka? From Category:Krushynka_17-05-2013 to just Category:Krushynka? I must to go tommorow, see you at 16 of Jule. Bye! thanks! ^-^ :-) --Nickispeaki (talk) 19:00, 2 July 2013 (UTC)
Category:Olympia GMO protest, 2013
Hi. Shouldn't Category:Olympia GMO protest, 2013 be properly categorized as Category:March Against Monsanto Olympia under the parent category of Category:March Against Monsanto, 25 May 2013, in the United States? Viriditas (talk) 03:49, 6 October 2013 (UTC)
I see you created Category:Dick's Drive-In. You imply that Dick's in Spokane is related to the Seattle-are Dick's. Any basis for that? From what I remember (I haven't been in Spokane in almost 20 years) the menu is quite different, and I've never heard they are related. - Jmabel ! talk 06:20, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- Nope, from what I can tell online, ownership is unrelated. Feel free to move it out of the category and/or rename the cat (maybe to Western Washington Dicks?). Brianhe (talk) 07:27, 16 January 2014 (UTC)
Heather Black's images
Hi Re Hannah Franklin's image etc. This is a photograph of a sculpture that I took. I review art for a newspaper in Canada and take photos of art which are then published, so my understanding that if I take a photograph I have copyright over the image, not the subject or object or artwork. That said, I don't pretend to be a lawyer and I don't know United States' law which may be different. If so, please let me know. Also as a new wikipedia editor that asks for help to improve my wikipedia entries, I would prefer if someone would contact me, tell me what the problem is, how to fix or delete it, and I would have done so in a flash. --HeatherBlack --HeatherBlack (talk) PS I'm sorry that I don't know how to sign this properly.
- So if I take a picture of a piece of art now I own the copyright to it? If you think about this for a moment I think you will see how absurd it sounds. If you really don't understand when you have copyright to an item, you probably don't. Please read COM:CB before uploading more files. - Brianhe (talk) 02:22, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for page reference. I now understand that although I own copyright to the photograph, I need permission from the artist because the object also has copyright. I had verbal permission from the artists to put these up. Do I need written? How can I change them or do they need to be deleted and reentered? Thanks HeatherBlack
- You should get permission mailed into OTRS. Please continue to ask questions at Village pump, there is a link in the navigation box on the left side of the page. Brianhe (talk) 15:49, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
I've created Category:Parklet with glacial erratic, Wedgwood, Seattle, Washington. - Jmabel ! talk 22:49, 11 April 2015 (UTC)
Matthias Hentze - Picture
I'm fairly new here and tried to maintain Matthias' wiki article to my best knowledge. Please note that the portrait is from his private repertory and he made it available to the EMBL photolab for them to use it in their library of official photos. I've changed the source to "private". I'm not sure whether or not entering Matthias as "author" is alright. Please let me know if I can clarify anything else and thanks for your advice! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Princessella123 (talk • contribs)
- Thank you for disclosing your relationship to the person photographed, here and elsewhere; however, I think the file should be deleted. Brianhe (talk) 07:30, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
Hi, if a file contains the blue OTRS template, it will be deleted after 30 days if a valid permission has still not been established. Please don't add additional DRs to such files. Jcb (talk) 22:18, 10 January 2017 (UTC)