You have uploaded several images that are copyright violations and you have done so despite our requests not to do so, and despite our instructions. If you do not stop uploading pictures that are not free, your account will be blocked. See Commons:Licensing for the copyright policy on the Wikimedia Commons. Please do leave me a message if you have further questions. —LX (talk, contribs) 21:35, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- --Brutanza 21:44, 19 June 2007 (UTC)--Brutanza 21:44, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- Hai, porque borras las gráficas que estoy subiendo, me estas causando problemas en la construccion de un artículo que estoy elaborando, vuelve a restaurarlas y comunicame con un usuario de habla hispana para que me guie y me de instrucciones. saludos.--Brutanza 21:44, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- Apesadumbrado, no hablo español. El Commons:Sobre las licencias por favor leído y chasca el acoplamiento "Español" en las plantillas arriba (Template:Copyvionote/es, Template:Dont recreate/es, Template:End of copyvios/es). Puedes hacer preguntas en español en Commons:Café. —LX (talk, contribs) 21:57, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
Por favor no recrea imágenes suprimidas
Su imagen o otro contenido, Image:Víbora Julieta 2005.jpg, fue recién suprimido en acuerdo con nuestros procesos y políticas. Ha recreado este contenido después de su supresión. Por favor, no lo hague. Si quiere apelar esta supresión, por favor visite Commons:Undeletion requests y siga las instrucciones.
Recrear contenido suprimido fuera de este proceso no es una buena idea. Hacerlo varias veces puede llevar a una pérdida de la posibilidad de contribuir a Commons. Gracias por su comprensión. —LX (talk, contribs) 22:10, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
Has subido varias imágenes que son violaciones del copyright, ignorando nuestras peticiones en sentido contrario y nuestras instruccioens. Si no paras de subir imágenes no libres, tu cuenta será bloqueada. Consulta Commons:Sobre las licencias para la política de copyright en Wikimedia Commons. Por favor déjame un mensaje si tienes otras preguntas. —LX (talk, contribs) 22:10, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, LX, I'm Santiperez, a user from es:Wikipedia, and I am trying to help Brutanza with his problems here in Commons. I think he now understands that he can't upload images of CDs or posters, but he has doubts about Concert tickets and fliers. Are they acceptable, or are they considered "derivative work"? You can answer me in English and I will translate your answer to Brutanza and try to explain it to him. He is not a troll, he is just a confused starter, please have patience. Thanks for your help and comprehension, --Santiperez 22:46, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
- I hope there's no problem with the last image Brutanza has updated, a picture taken in a concert by himself: . Also, another quick question: if he can get the explicit permission from the owners of the copyright to upload some copyrighted content, which procedure should he follow? Is there a standard email or formulary the author must fill in? Many thanks again and sorry for all the troubles caused, --Santiperez 07:58, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
|Source||"Own Work" (trabajo propio)|
(Reusing this file)
Thank you for providing images to the Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to the Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, category(ies), optionaly gallery(ies), or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on the Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
Thank you. Siebrand 10:06, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 08:54, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Comuni?nMetal - 2005.JPG was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Willy Wong and the Brothers.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Ultratumba en Heineken2006.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Quito Fest 2006-0757.JPG was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Quito Fest 2006 en el-10B81.JPG was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Mosh 6139.JPG was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.