- 1 Template:Pink_CC
- 2 Template talk:Pink CC
- 3 Image:Sarah Palin in Kuwait.jpg
- 4 Image:UFO sighting.jpg
- 5 Flickr upload bot
- 6 Flickr bot
- 7 image didn't upload
- 8 Commons:Administrators'_noticeboard#CommonsDelinker
- 9 Flickrbot down
- 10 Flickr bot upload time
- 11 User talk:Flickr upload bot/Messages from users who did not read the message on the top of the page
Hi, would you please pass by there and comment? I created thisone together with at-that-time highly active admin Rocket000; you gave some feedback. Maybe the words are not perfect, but I'm not a lawyer and I strongly dislike the idea that keen young contributors to COM would like to make a law-case out of that.
In case, "Diti" is right, please keep an eye on the changes. I feel too old to care about "kiddie" stuff, which such seems to me [NOT to lawyers, of course], but it's possible that Rocket000, whom I 100% trusted, had a bug [or, rather, allowed me to introduce one ;].
I besides have my focus, at this time, on Category_talk:Vincent_van_Gogh -- in case you'd like to comment, you'd be more-than-"highly welcome".
As I do remember you to be quite experienced on licensing, please comment there -- there might have occurred a bug, and Rocket, who actually did the computing work, is not active for a while. Thanks. --Wolfgang H.W. (talk) 09:15, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hi, would you please keep an eye on thisone -- which imo meanwhile starts to be boring. I am quite well aware of my shortcomings in en, whilst my possibly contrahent does not seem to be aware, regarding his own shortcomings.
- Same with this. abf /talk to me/ 15:23, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Does the Flickr upload bot move all free licenced files from Flickr to Commons?
If yes: Is there any way to stop it (A blacklist or the bot just notices if a file gets deleted)?
Asterix.jpg got deleted several times, because it's a derevative work taken in Belgium (There is no FOP in Belgium)
--D-Kuru (talk) 12:32, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
image didn't upload
Hey Bryan, the following image has not uploaded.. i am not sure how to get the token ID but the file is this one http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Mimus_triurus_(White-banded_Mockingbird).jpg
Zie topic. Siebrand 15:51, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Bedankt. Siebrand 09:24, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Another minor quirk  and , and see Commons:Administrators'_noticeboard#Bot misbehavin on en wiki for another issue. Gimmetrow (talk) 16:44, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- Now that SterkeBak has removed his Adminship, it seems as if no one is marking new flickr images. There has been a large Backlog here of images for days which flickrbot has Not marked. Kanonkas told me to contact you about it and said flickr bot seems to mark only a few new images before it malfunctions. Its a pity that SterkeBak has left Common; he was very active at marking the images. What I don't understand is why flickrbot review keeps malfunctioning. Regards, --Leoboudv (talk) 21:47, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
Flickr bot upload time
Several times I've recently used your upload bot and it has taken longer than expected to upload the image. Just a few minutes ago, I uploaded an image of Jennifer Esposito and it took about ten minutes, I just wanted to know if you could either notify ppl that their image may take ten minutes (or another amount of time) to upload, modify the bot to upload images faster, or both. I remember using your bot a few months ago and it didn't seem to take so long to upload the image. It's confusing when the bot says the upload was completed and yet the image won't show up for another ten minutes. Adding a note that the image may take x minutes to process would help me and others understand there's a delay. Jonjames1986 (talk) 20:38, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
User talk:Flickr upload bot/Messages from users who did not read the message on the top of the page
Actually, this should be renamed into User talk:Flickr upload bot/Messages from users either who did not read the message on the top of the page or who used the "nominate for deletion" link. Teofilo (talk) 21:23, 28 November 2008 (UTC)