|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Utifra diskusjonen på user talk:Jensens har jeg formelt slettenominert de omdiskuterte kartene slik at vi kan få en avklaring på om dette er noe vi kan beholde. Innspill og kommentarer på Commons:Deletion requests/Norway maps by user:Jensens er velkomne. Jeg legger denne meldingen hos alle som deltok i den opprinnelige diskusjonen til informasjon. Hilsen Finn Rindahl (talk) 18:40, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 08:56, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Btd sus.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
Bot de-flagging notification
Hi Btd, I'm writing to you because your bot Btdbot (
|File:Btd park festplassen.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.