More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:41, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Eglise Tollevast.jpg was uncategorized on 23 October 2009.
- Image:Asamoahgyan.jpg was uncategorized on 9 July 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:38, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
TUSC token 209d85eb187fbffd174a1ddfd357b26c
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Former players of...
Je ne crois pas me souvenir qu'il y ait vraiment de discussion sur ce sujet mais distinguer les joueurs actuels des anciens joueurs est une habitude sur Commons (voir toutes les pages dans Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Former players of , pour Category:Players of Real Madrid CF il y a même les joueurs par années). Sur Commons, on a tendance à catégoriser plus précisément que sur les Wikipédias ; c'est plus contraignant mais c'est assez nécessaire vu qu'il y a plus de fichiers sur Commons qu'il n'y a d'articles sur les Wikipédias. Personnellement, je ne trouve pas forcément que cela soit une mauvaise chose d'obliger à vérifier régulièrement les fichiers sur Commons.
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 16:54, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
|File:CarteAbo SRFC.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale10.JPG
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale2.JPG
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale3.JPG
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale4.JPG
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale5.JPG
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale6.JPG
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale7.JPG
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale8.JPG
- File:CoupeLigue2013 Finale9.JPG
French wikipedia account =
Quality Image Promotion
If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.