More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel irc:wikimedia-commons #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons talk:Licensing.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Hello. First of all, good job on the image; its really detailed. As for the problems, look at this image and see where they are. Use ctrl+5 to see an outline of your image on Inkscape.
- The red X is a raster image and needs to be deleted in order to upload the image correctly on to Wiki.
- There are two stray lines below the main skeleton; use the node tool (F2) to click on them and erase all of those nodes.
- The image on the right (I am assuming) should be deleted.
- Finally, go to File->Document Properties (Ctrl+Shift+D) and click on "Fit page to selection".
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:43, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Spinosaurus skeleton.svg is uncategorized since 17 January 2009. BotMultichillT 05:43, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Can I have a Barnstar please.svg is uncategorized since 19 January 2009. BotMultichillT 05:41, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Plasma lamp bulb.svg is uncategorized since 8 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:40, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Tsetse icon.png is uncategorized since 12 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:43, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Welcome to Bugboy52.40.png is uncategorized since 14 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:40, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
File:4915 - Mürren-Gimmelwald - Araneae.JPG and File:6168 - Meiringen - Araneae.JPG are Araneus diadematus / European garden spiders, and if you want to thank me you can do so on my wikipedia page,  --Bugboy52.4 (talk) 16:15, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
Hello, the images you uploaded, File:Araignée sur un mur 01.jpg and File:Araignée sur un mur 02.jpg, are Daddy-long-legs Spider or Cellar Spider (Pholcus phalangioides), not to be confused with a Harvestman, also call a "daddy longlegs" or "granddaddy longlegs". If you wish to thank me, you can do so on my wikipedia page, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bugboy52.40 Bugboy52.4 (talk) 15:17, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
2 nuevas arañas sin identificar
Te agradezco que mires estas fotos por si puedes identificar las arañas: