|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Who am I?/¿Quién soy?
I'm the same admin Bunks on de:. I use this same username on all the projects that I register in. At WWW.flickr.com my user name is "Afrobrasil" At www.fotocommunity.de my user name is also "Bunks" and "Afrobrasil"
Dear orgullomoore, this foto received a worldwide free license "public Domain" because I have produced the foto. It is also published under my name Bunks Afrobrasil in Flickr. Therefore no Copyright violation possible --Bunks 15 November 2007
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 08:59, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
- You have doubts that my foto File:CF Saboia.jpg qualify for scientific, educational or cultural purposes. Here is my response:
1. I never take a foto without asking the persons, if it is such a type of portrait. I hate it by myself if somebody takes a foto of me without asking. Therefore I can garantee that for this photo I did ask the persons directly in the moment. This was some time ago (2001). 2. In the backgroud you see a big Azulejo painting (typical portuguese tile artwork). I was informed before in 2001 that this station will be totally renewed and the wall tiles will be taken away. So it was nearly the last oportunity to take a photo of this wonderful tile paintings. For your information some months later the whole south portuguese railway line was renewed (intercity connection) and all old railway station buildings were restructured or demolished. The historic clock shown at the upper side of the photo has also been taken away. This was my main motivation to take the photo and it was worthwhile. It took during these years hundreds of photos from other CF stations in Portugal (if you follow my fotos in Wikimedia), which today do not exist anymore in this shown format. Especially if ornaments (like these tiles) and some architectural structures have been taken away/or were modernized. The only reason for taking the photo with the people was the fact that they were sitting there in front of the tiles. The real object of the photo are the tiles and the historic clock and not the people in front. From a later foto which I found on Flickr it turns out that the above mentioned about 80 years old clock was exchanged agains a modern model lateron. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pgarte/3654777897/ From the above information it is obvious that there is of course a high scientific and cultural purpose to keep this foto in Wikimedia.Bunks (talk) 16:46, 16 May 2013 (UTC)