More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
-- 10:55, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Logocontentiadef.jpg was uncategorized on 14 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:52, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Logocontentia2.jpg was uncategorized on 14 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:52, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Logocontentia.jpg was uncategorized on 14 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:52, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
Logos Logocontentiadef, Logocontentia2 et Logocontentia
Bonjour, et encore merci pour ta contribution. Malheureusement, le sujet n'est pas encyclopédique, dès lors, la présence de ces logos ne me semble pas vraiment pas utile. Je les ai donc proposés à la suppression. N'hésite pas à donner ton avis ici, ici et là. Bonne continuation... Genium (talk) 12:23, 15 March 2012 (UTC)