|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
|Hello, D-Kuru. You have new messages on another wiki at en:Wikipedia:Village pump (miscellaneous)#Review article Elevenie.
Deletion of File:Nick@Nite (2002-2006).png
Archivo:Enrique Peña Nieto WEF 22012016.jpg
De acuerdo a éste siguiente enlace, la licencia Creative Commons NoComercial podría aceptarse en Commons, si y solo si la obra que las contenga posea licencias múltiples y una de ellas sí esté permitida. En este caso, parte de la licencia usada en la imagen dispone de la licencia Atribución-CompartirIgual 2.0 Genérica (CC BY-SA 2.0), la cual permite:
- Compartir — copiar y redistribuir el material en cualquier medio o formato
- Adaptar — remezclar, transformar y crear a partir del material.
- Hello Jmagno1998!
- First: Please use one of the languages you can find on my userpage if you want to aks me something. I do NOT understand spanish at all and so I have to rely on google translate or some other translation software to read what's your concern. The problem is that google translate is not perfect and may does not tell me what YOU really want.
- If I'm right you're asking me why Enrique Peña Nieto WEF 22012016.jpg got deleted.
- The short answer is that it's from flickr and is not licenced under a free licence so it's not possible to keep it on Wikimedia Commons.
- Yes, CC-NC licences are allowed on commons as long as the file is co-licenced with any other free licence. Even I searched for it I was not able to find any evidence that this image is licenced under CC-BY-SA-2.0 (or any other non-CC-NC licence). I only did find the CC-BY-NC-SA-2.0 licence.
- May you can tell me where the additional free licence is mentioned. If I can verify that the image is licenced under a free licence I can undelete the image.
- --D-Kuru (talk) 19:49, 29 January 2016 (UTC)