User talk:Daza Uniformes
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
-- 13:27, 31 October 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Daza Uniformes!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:LOGO DAZA 2011.jpg was uncategorized on 31 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:56, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
|File:LOGO DAZA 2011.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
INeverCry 22:33, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
||This user has been blocked indefinitely.
Feel free to open a new account in a personal name, either your real name or a pseudonym.
This block does not affect this page -- your talk page -- so that if you have questions, you may ask them here.
INeverCry 22:34, 5 December 2012 (UTC)