TUSC token 211033b1711e51385fa1da3b5f03b199
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Deletion of file brügelmann
today OTRS received a plausible explanation from the uploader via TicketID=11472384#Article13804913 which imo we should accept by AGF. Since you commented in the undelete request, could you kindly please restore the file? Can you please ping me after you are done? I can then insert the release boilerplate into the file and answer to the uploader.
- @Mussklprozz: Ist erledigt. Setzt Du bitte noch den endgültigen OTRS-Baustein auf die Seite? Grüße ins Ländle, De728631 (talk) 17:03, 13 August 2020 (UTC)
Using contents from Government of Maldives website
Hello, thank you so much for replying under this conversation. Can you please have a look at this upload File:Niuma Silver Jubilee.jpg and check if the License is provided correctly. Do I need to include this template too under the License part? ShappeAli (talk) 15:36, 5 September 2020 (UTC)
- @ShappeAli: You're welcome. Your upload looks good to me, and since there is no Creative Commons licence for this particular image in the first place you don't need to add the text. De728631 (talk) 15:40, 5 September 2020 (UTC)
I created - Category:Documents from the US Naval Postgraduate School Library/reviewed, to partition between
- Files which have already been checked.
- Files which haven't been checked.
- File which 'failed' a license check (such as those by Non US nationals, civilian non federal employees and private students etc.)
Can you consider moving/categorizing the documents you think meet commons requirements to this category?
- Yes, I believe this is what I've been doing since I came across this category. I am also actively reviewing files in this category for a valid licence options, so I'm not quite sure what your message is about. I haven't been very active lately though for that matter. De728631 (talk) 19:52, 24 September 2020 (UTC)
- @ShakespeareFan00: On a second look, the "reviewed" subcategory is actually new to me. In my first reply I was somehow thinking of "for review", but the other one seems like be a good idea given the masses of files that have come with these bot uploads. So, thank you for notifying me. De728631 (talk) 20:49, 24 September 2020 (UTC)