|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
|Pay attention to copyright||Image:Amnesty Logo.gif has been marked as a copyright violation. The Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content, that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added will soon be deleted. If you believe this image is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the image talk page.
Shizhao 03:37, 20 July 2006 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Allamanda Cathartica.JPG was uncategorized on 10 April 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 11 April 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Adapathiyan.jpg was uncategorized on 5 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:07, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Wikisangamolsavam another.png was uncategorized on 7 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:55, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Wikisangamolsavam 5.png was uncategorized on 7 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:55, 8 February 2012 (UTC)