User talk:Der wahre Jakob
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Der wahre Jakob!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Piéta Ersdorf, Foto Christoph Hüber.jpg is uncategorized since 13 January 2009. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:47, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:St. Jakobus vom Waldweg, Foto Christoph Hüber.JPG is uncategorized since 13 January 2009. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:47, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Johanneskirche (freie ev. Gemeinde) Bielefeld-Sennestadt.jpg was uncategorized on 30 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:39, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:St. Kunigunde Sennestadt (Bielefeld).jpg was uncategorized on 30 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:39, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Psalm 1-IV. Ton.jpg was uncategorized on 23 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:00, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Dorkirche Schönwalde-Glien 006.JPG was uncategorized on 16 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:58, 17 November 2011 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Wegen deiner Anfrage über das "Virgo prudentissima"-Bild kann ich dir leider auch nicht mehr sagen, als das Bild hergibt: Das Spruchband "Du allerweiseste Jungfrau" ist durch die Umrahmung eindeutig dem Engel mit dem Spiegel zugeordnet. Ohne dieses Spruchband würde man natürlich sofort auf "Spiegel der Gerechtigkeit" tippen. Allerdings bin ich kein Fachmann für katholische Liturgie; gibt es vielleicht irgendeine Beziehung/Querverbindung zwischen beiden Anrufungen ?
- Ich habe gerade auf der Disku zu Lauretanische Litanei erfahren, dass der Spiegel ein uraltes Symbol/Attribut der Weisheit ist. Danke! --Der wahre Jakob (talk) 22:00, 1 February 2011 (UTC)
|File:Weihnachtsmann - Fassadenkletterer.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.