User talk:Diego Grez-Cañete
|File:Bloqueando el paso (2717731399).jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
File tagging File:Niza Catalán, presidenta del CCAA LARE 2012.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Niza Catalán, presidenta del CCAA LARE 2012.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
- File:Javiera Peys González.jpg
- File:Camila Vargas Aranda.jpg
- File:Debates Inglés Colegio de la Preciosa Sangre 2014.jpg
- File:Marta Urzúa Púa.jpg
- File:Mario Morales Cárceles.jpg
- File:Concejo Municipal de Pichilemu, 2012-2016.JPG
- File:Hugo Toro Galaz.jpg
- File:Felipe Bustamante Olivares.jpg
- File:Andrea Aranda Escudero.jpg
- File:Aldo Polanco Contreras.jpg —LX (talk, contribs) 09:30, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
- Um... so I have to send an email to OTRS for these files to be kept? --Diego Grez return fire 15:30, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, unless you can provide a link to a statement on the source site that confirms the license. All I saw was "Todos los derechos reservados." —LX (talk, contribs) 19:35, 31 July 2015 (UTC)