- see [] for answer
- Hello, I have started en:List of molluscs recorded in Germany and Bivalvia are finished already. You can write German version if you want. I will slowly continue with the list. See also: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diskussion:Deutschland#Fauna --Snek01 11:18, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
- I guess I'll pass on this one. Concerning Zoology, I am definitely not an expert. I just got involved in this issue because I was interested to find out what is living in my garden pond. I figured making images for Wikipedia and asking for help was a good method to do that. Turned out I was right. Usually, I am writing about topics like chromosomes, DNA, cell nuclei and the like. --Dietzel65 18:56, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- Hey ,could you tell me why have you deleted my comment on Zirland´s discussion(see history)? Thanks--Thomick (talk) 12:41, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- I am really sorry for that. It was an accident, I didn't notice. I don't think it happened to me before, at least nobody complained. I will be more careful in the future. I restored it now. --Dietzel65 (talk) 16:40, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 11:17, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:MarkerChromosomeG-Banding-BMC-Cancer-2006-6-Fig2a.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Ubingun.jpg was uncategorized on 5 May 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot
|Category discussion notification||Category:Photographs_of_microscopes has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
Permission to use a picture
The SCÉRÉN (Service Culture Édition - Ressources pour l'Éducation Nationale) is the public network of editors of the French National Ministery of Education. We provide books, websites, CD/DVD-ROMs, etc. to help teachers carrying out their job. The CRDP (Centre Régional de Documentation Pédagogique) of the academy of Nice is the French southeast editor of this network. We are actually working on a book dedicated to biology and geology for French high school teachers, titled "SVT Compétences 3e", and we urge to have the authorization to use this photo found on Wikipedia :
Despite this photo is in CC-BY-SA license, our National Center (CNDP) wants the editors to be officially granted the use of this document. So, could you please reply to my email with your permission. We will of course send you a copy of the book when printed.
Please, let me know rapidly if we can use it.
-- Fabien NGUYEN Directeur des Editions CRDP de l'Académie de Nice 51 ter Avenue Cap de Croix 06101 NICE Cedex 2 Tél: 0493537326 http://www.cndp.fr/crdp-nice
- Dear M. Nguyen, you are welcome to use the mentioned image for the purpose you outlined. Please also have a look at the e-mail I am about to send you through the wikimail system. Best regards --Dietzel65 (talk) 17:49, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 23:21, 20 March 2014 (UTC)
|File:PLoSBiol4.e126.Fig6fNeuron.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
126.96.36.199 00:11, 6 October 2016 (UTC)