User talk:Dimi z
- 1 File:Bulgarian Grand National Assembly.jpg
- 2 File tagging File:Charlotte Gilbertson.jpg
- 3 File talk:BG President Rosen Plevneliev.JPG
- 4 Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
- 5 File:Policy Issues Survey 2013 - final.pdf
- 6 Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
- 7 Image: Team.png
- 8 File:Federico_Leva_the_Brussels_visiting_weasel.JPG
- 9 Notification about possible deletion
- 10 DR for Magna Carta on a building
- 11 Round 2 of Picture of the Year 2015 is open!
- 12 Commons Conference project
- 13 File:Share Bulgaria Logo.png
Здравей, би ли предоставил повече информация относно тази пощенска картичка? По-специално ме интересува:
- В коя териториална дирекция или ЦДА или ДВА в Търново се намира физически тя?
- В кой фонд, кой опис, коя архивна единица и кой лист?
- Ти лично ли си я дигитализирал или си я взел отнякъде другаде в интернет?
Интересувам се за толкова прецизен отговор, понеже водим някаква отчетност за документите, които по силата на сътрудничество с Държавна агенция "Архиви" дигитализираме и качваме в Общомедия. За повече информация виж COM:BASA. →Spiritia 12:12, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
- Здравей, извинявам се ако съм напарвил грешка и ще я сваля ако трбява. Попаднах на цифровите /дигитализирани/ архиви на агенцията, после се зачетох в техните правила за закона публикуван на страницата им и прецених, че е снимките и материалите там са де факто обществено достояние. Не знаех за COM:BASA и че те си кооперират с нас, но това много ме радва и веднага ще се информирам по внимателно. Иначе оригинала се намира в този дигитален архив  с категоризация Велико Търново > фонд 18K > опис 1 > а.е. 133 > лист 9. Пак, сори ако съм създал объркване и повече работа на всички. --Dimi z (talk) 16:02, 6 May 2012 (UTC)
File tagging File:Charlotte Gilbertson.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Charlotte Gilbertson.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
Hello Dimi z, it looks like an interesting report. I was just wondering whether the publication date of October 2014 is correct. Does uploading it to Wikimedia Commons count as publishing it, or will it be published elsewhere? Richard Nevell (WMUK) (talk) 13:03, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
- No, it's wrong. it should say October 2013. I am thinking so much ahead that I skipped a whole year :). Is it possible to replace the file without creating a new one?--Dimi z (talk) 14:36, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- ⧼Wikibase-terms/Dimi z⧽: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.
Template:Convert to SVG/notification Hello! I just want to let you know that, if possibile, it's better to upload icons in SVG format. I see you've recently uploaded a couple of images from The Noun Project, so can you please upload all of them also in SVG? Thank you, — TintoMeches, 00:47, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
For the avoidance of doubt you may want to make a dummy edit to the file description and confirm the licensing. :) --Nemo 23:55, 23 April 2015 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
- File:Documents Icon.png
- File:Home Icon by Lakas.png
- File:Monitor Icon.png
- File:Take Action.png
- File:Wendy the Weasel Icon.png
DR for Magna Carta on a building
That might be an interesting DR (or indeed a trivial case to leave):
Commons:Deletion requests/File:Magna Carta, Bath.jpg
--NeoLexx (talk) 12:28, 6 January 2016 (UTC)
Round 2 of Picture of the Year 2015 is open!
You are receiving this message because you voted in R1 of the 2015 Picture of the Year contest.
Dear Dimi z,
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the second round of the 2015 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the tenth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2015) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year were entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
There are two total rounds of voting. In the first round, you voted for as many images as you liked. In Round 1, there were 1322 candidate images. There are 56 finalists in Round 2, comprised of the top 30 overall as well as the top #1 and #2 from each sub-category. In the final round, you may vote for just one or maximal three image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 2 will end on 28 May 2016, 23:59:59 UTC.
-- Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee 09:44, 22 May 2016 (UTC)
Commons Conference project
wir hatten ja schon kurz darüber gesprochen. Wir würden dich gerne als Unterstützer (und potentieller Speaker) der ersten Commons Conference gewinnen. Wenn du interessiert bist, darfst du dich gerne auf der Liste der Interessenten eintragen und auf der Projektseite deine Ideen, Wünsche und Kommentare einbringen.
|File:Share Bulgaria Logo.png has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules useful, or you can ask questions about Commons policies at the Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
--Krdbot 04:01, 18 September 2017 (UTC)