User talk:Doãn Hiệu
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Doãn Hiệu!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:XayTuong110.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:XayTuong220.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:CotLeo.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 7 September 2010 (UTC)
- Image:TienDoXien2.jpg was uncategorized on 16 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:11, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
- Image:TienDoXien3.jpg was uncategorized on 16 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:11, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
File:Dai Nam Nhat Thong Chi - Trung Ky Map 1909.jpg
Chào bạn!... My Vietnamese are really bad, thus I have to write in English instead. Sorry for that. The image mentioned above stretches in a landscape direction. Just as Tập tin:KhanhHoaTinh.jpg in Vietnamese Wikipedia. If the image is rotated to coordinate with the north-south direction, it will make the Chinese text difficult to read (head rotation needed). I've requested to fix the problem. Take a note of that. Regards, --Spring Roll Conan ( Talk · Contributions ) 11:34, 17 April 2014 (UTC)