User talk:Donald Trung
|User 👥||Talk 💬||Chinese cash coins 🀄||French Indo-Chinese banknotes 💴||Numismatic books 📚||Weird stuff 😵||Articles 📝||Links 🔗|
This is a Wikimedia Commons user talk page.
This is not an article, file or the talk page of an article or file. If you find this page on any site other than the Wikimedia Commons you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at.
This is the user talk page of Donald Trung, where you can send messages and comments to Donald Trung.
- To import at a later date (Post-Retirement List 📃)
- User:Donald Trung/Stamps of the Qing Dynasty.
- User:Donald Trung/Japanese E-sen Illustrated in Kecho Ruishu.
Oranje Vrijstaat pond
Gary Lee Todd (Nanjing, 2009).
Dr. R. Allen Barker coin rubbings
- Search term to remember.
- rubbings (拓片).
Japanese coin hoards
- Japanese feudal jug found to contain 260,000 coins - 10/15/2018 10:00:00 PM (The Archaeology News Network).
Banknotes to import from Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions
- Baldwin's Hong Kong Coin Auction - Auction 53 - 23 August 2012 (NumisBids - Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions).
- Lot 345 - BANKNOTES. CHINA - PRIVATE BANKS. Qing Dynasty: Yi Sheng Chang Ji: 2000-Cash, Xian Feng Year 9 (1859). Usual spikes at centre, otherwise extremely fine. - Estimate: US$200-250 (NumisBids - Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions).
- Lot 346 - BANKNOTES. CHINA - PRIVATE BANKS. Qing Dynasty: Yi Sheng Chang Ji: 3000- and 5000-Cash, Tong Zhi Year 6 (1867). Usual spike holes, very fine and about very fine with repairs. - (2pcs) - Estimate: US$400-500 (NumisBids - Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions).
- Lot 347 - BANKNOTES. CHINA - PRIVATE BANKS. Qing Dynasty: San Zhi Sheng: 2000- and 3000-Cash, Tong Zhi Year 6 (1867). Usual spike holes, very fine. - (2pcs) - Estimate: US$500-600 (NumisBids - Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions).
- Lot 349 - BANKNOTES. CHINA - PRIVATE BANKS. Foh Lee Bank: 5-Yuan, 1 January 1933, serial no.A0895643 (S/M F42.10). One crinkled corner, choice about uncirculated. - Estimate: US$150-200 (NumisBids - Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions).
- Lot 350 - BANKNOTES. CHINA - PRIVATE BANKS. Ju Chien & Co: 1000-Cash, ND, remainder (S/M L73-1). Uncirculated. - Estimate: US$150-200 (NumisBids - Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions).
- Lot 353 - BANKNOTES. CHINA - PRIVATE BANKS. Sichuan Chongqing Wu Fu Fong Distillery: One Large Jug of Old Wine, 1914, 130mm x 222mm. Small tears in top and right margin, extremely fine, a most attractive and unusual voucher. - Estimate: US$200-250 (NumisBids - Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions).
- Lot 355. - BANKNOTES. CHINA - PRIVATE BANKS. Tung Yi: Circulating Cashier’s Cheque, $5, ND, no.27282, remainder. Uncirculated. - Estimate: US$500-600 (NumisBids - Baldwin's Hong Kong Auctions).
Wikidata weekly summary #421
18:48, 22 June 2020 (UTC)
This Month in Education: June 2020
Nieuwsbrief 93 Wikimedia Nederland
The Signpost: 28 June 2020
- News and notes: Progress at Wikipedia Library and Wikijournal of Medicine
- Community view: Community open letter on renaming
- Gallery: After the killing of George Floyd
- In the media: Part collaboration and part combat
- Discussion report: Community reacts to WMF rebranding proposals
- Featured content: Sports are returning, with a rainbow
- Arbitration report: Anti-harassment RfC and a checkuser revocation
- Traffic report: The pandemic, alleged murder, a massacre, and other deaths
- News from the WMF: We stand for racial justice
- Recent research: Wikipedia and COVID-19; automated Wikipedia-based fact-checking
- Humour: Cherchez une femme
- On the bright side: For what are you grateful this month?
- WikiProject report: WikiProject Black Lives Matter
Wikipedia translation of the week: 2020-27
Wikidata weekly summary #422
16:30, 29 June 2020 (UTC)
New members are automatically added to the subscriber list • If you are not a member and would like to receive this newsletter, or are a member but would not like to receive future issues, you may subscribe/unsubscribe here
Delivered by ZLEA via MediaWiki message delivery (talk) at 20:37, 2 July 2020 (UTC)
Editing news 2020 #3
Seven years ago this week, the Editing team made the visual editor available by default to all logged-in editors using the desktop site at the English Wikipedia. Here's what happened since its introduction:
- The 50 millionth edit using the visual editor on desktop was made this year. More than 10 million edits have been made here at the English Wikipedia.
- More than 2 million new articles have been created in the visual editor. More than 600,000 of these new articles were created during 2019.
- Almost 5 million edits on the mobile site have been made with the visual editor. Most of these edits have been made since the Editing team started improving the mobile visual editor in 2018.
- The proportion of all edits made using the visual editor has been increasing every year.
- Editors have made more than 7 million edits in the 2017 wikitext editor, including starting 600,000 new articles in it. The 2017 wikitext editor is VisualEditor's built-in wikitext mode. You can enable it in your preferences.
- On 17 November 2019, the first edit from outer space was made in the mobile visual editor.
- In 2019, 35% of the edits by newcomers, and half of their first edits, were made using the visual editor. This percentage has been increasing every year since the tool became available.