|This is a Wikimedia Commons user talk page.
This is not an article, file or the talk page of an article or file. If you find this page on any site other than the Wikimedia Commons you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at.
|This is the user talk page of DutchHoratius, where you can send messages and comments to DutchHoratius.|
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. Trijnsteltalk 15:10, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
|Institution:Ian Potter Centre has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this institution, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it.
Are you in proximity to Amsterdam and/or The Hague? If so, I have some photo requests for those cities.
- I would like to have the following in The Hague (for schools please photograph the main entrances showing the school name/sign):
- Netherlands Space Office - Centre Court gebouw Prinses Beatrixlaan 2 2595 AL Den Haag 52.0815255 N , 4.333638999999948 E
- Custodial Institutions Agency head office: Schedeldoekshaven 101 2511 EM DEN HAAG
- Lycée Vincent van Gogh La Haye: Scheveningseweg 237 2584 AA DEN HAAG (NL)
- Entrance of British School of the Netherlands Vlaskamp - Vlaskamp 19 2592 AA Den Haag
- Entrance of British School of the Netherlands Leidscheveen - Vrouw Avenweg 640 2493 WZ Den Haag
- A better photo of British School of the Netherlands Diamanthorst - Diamanthorst 16 2592 GH Den Haag
- American School of The Hague Main Campus - Rijksstraatweg 200 2241 BX Wassenaar The Netherlands
- American School of The Hague Preschool - Deijlerweg 153 2241 AE Wassenaar The Netherlands
If you want you are welcome to photograph a better photo of the Dutch Safety Board head office: Anna van Saksenlaan 50 2593 HT The Hague