User talk:El bart089
|(P.D. ¿Te gustaría comentar sobre este mensaje?)|
Hola. Los cambios que le Image:Mapa - Paises voseantes.png hiciste al mapa son inapropiados. Para empezar, lo pusiste en inglés, cuando debería ser mudo; segundo, no existe un voseo oficial ¿qué se supone que signifique eso?; tercero, el voseo en Paraguay es tan activo como en el Río de la Plata; cuarto, en Chile y América Central es ampliamente usado; quinto, en México, Cuba, Panamá y Perú subsiste en áreas minúsculas, pero debe mencionarse; sexto, de modo que sólo están bien República Dominicana, Ecuador, Colombia y Venezuela. Voy a pedirle a un administrador que intervenga, después de mostrar mis fuentes. Saludos. Lin linao ¿dime? 02:57, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hola. Estoy de acuerdo contigo en los colores. Pero ¿por qué pusiste el texto en inglés?, es mucho mejor un mapa que valga para todos los idiomas, con las explicaciones al pie de página. Debes saber que el voseo no es sólo usar el pronombre "vos", también es conjugar con formas especiales ("caminás", "caminai", "que caminés", "caminariái"), por eso Chile es un país que tutea y vosea parejo, como Costa Rica vosea y trata de usted. En México se usa en Chiapas y Tabasco, en Perú en el extremo norte y extremo sur y en Cuba en el oriente. Obviamente, en esos tres países el voseo es mínimo, pero no cero. Dejé mis fuentes en la discusión de la imagen. Saludos. Lin linao ¿dime? 18:17, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Wikimedia Commons has a specific scope
Thank you for your contributions. Your image or other content was recently deleted, or will soon be deleted, in accordance with our process and policies, because it was not, or is not, within our scope. Please review our project scope, but in short, Commons is targeted at media files including photographs, diagrams, animations, music, spoken text and video clips. Wikimedia Commons does not contain text articles like encyclopedia articles, textbooks, news, word definitions and such. Each of these other kinds of content have their own projects: Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wiktionary and Wikiquote.
If the content seems to fit the scope of one of those other projects, please consider contributing it there. If you think that the deletion was in error because the contribution really was in scope, you can appeal it at Commons:Undeletion requests, giving a reason why it fits our scope to help others evaluate the matter. Thank you for your understanding. Sdrtirs (talk) 00:18, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning||Image:Mexico_map,_MX-BCN.svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Images from Flickr: Supaman89
Hi, is this your account on Flickr or do you know the owner of the account? You transfered a lot from this Flickrsites, but all the images are not the Flickr uploaders own work. For example File:Palaciodejusticia-xalapa.jpg is a copyright violation because it is from Badoo. All uploads from Supaman89 have to go from Commons because of invalid license. --Martin H. (talk) 22:18, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, deleted. The Flickr user really have some problems with copyrights, i counted 7 different cameras, an watermarked image and an image from the G8 summit. Please pay attention to copyrights on Flickr, many flickr users dont care about copyrights and just upload imges with cc licenses. Only the photographer or holder of all copyrights can give this licenses. --Martin H. (talk) 22:30, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- Also File:Hospitalvillahermosa.jpg, a simple building photo, found it on Skyscrapercity with the correct informations: The image is not taken by myself back in 2006 but it is from Nikkodemo and taken in 2007. --Martin H. (talk) 22:44, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
File tagging File:Horno3.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Horno3.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, El bart089!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:47, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:North America map coloured.svg is uncategorized since 13 March 2009. BotMultichillT 05:47, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Inmigrantesitalianosamexico.jpg is uncategorized since 15 March 2009. BotMultichillT 05:48, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Aguascalientes, AG.svg is uncategorized since 1 July 2009.
- Image:Supaman89.jpg was uncategorized on 5 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:06, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
File tagging File:Aexa_logo_by_Rodrigo_Jimenez.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Aexa_logo_by_Rodrigo_Jimenez.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
|File:World_homosexuality_laws.svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Damiens.rf 15:50, 29 April 2011 (UTC)