Daha fazla bilgiyi Topluluk Portalı'nda bulabilirsiniz. Sorularınızı Yardım masasında, Köy çeşmesi'nde ya da IRC kanalında sorabilirsiniz #wikimedia-commons. Ayrıca herhangi bir yöneticiyle, yöneticinin kullanıcı mesaj sayfasını kullanarak iletişime geçebilirsiniz. Eğer telif hakkı konusunda özel bir sorunuz varsa, sizi şöyle alalım: Commons talk:Licensing.
|Bu mesaja cevap vermek ister misiniz?|
You may want to redirect Eldarviki to your userpage, so that people will know you hold both accounts (useful especially because you uploaded one image under the old account). This is not mandatory, just a suggestion :). Cheers, Patrícia msg 15:31, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:51, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Batuhan Karadeniz.JPG is uncategorized since 7 April 2009.
- Image:Elano blumer.jpg was uncategorized on 24 August 2009.
- Image:Alex de Souza.jpg was uncategorized on 23 September 2009.
|File:Banner whose side are you on TR.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.