- I can try to put it inside a package, I've seen it done before. --Emuzesto 14:35, 9 Jan 2005 (UTC)
The municipality maps for Nord-Trøndelag and Møre og Romsdal are great. I have put them into infoboxes, like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leksvik Can you make the remaining 16 counties? -- Egilk 20:34, 25 Jan 2005 (UTC)
- That's the plan. But I don't know when. I take one at a time when I feel inspired for it. I'm currently working on Oppland (promised a norwegian user that lived there), but I don't know when I will finish it. Thanks for the credit, it will inspire me to finish much faster. --Emuzesto 23:35, 25 Jan 2005 (UTC)
Could you send me a copy of the SVG maps you used for this? I am trying to collect vector maps of the world. :) Nickshanks 12:48, 18 January 2006 (UTC)
Sorry, but you are a spammer! Please take some photos into commons and descibe these correctly! Best greetings --TaubeNuss 13:32, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- I would appreciate if I get an explanation of this statement. --Emuzesto 16:47, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Multi-licensing with the GFDL means it's not non-commercial-only material. See Template_talk:Cc-by-nc-sa-2.0. — Jeandré, 2005-03-10t13:33z
- Ok. I misunderstood. --Emuzesto 18:17, 11 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks. --Emuzesto 22:37, 25 Mar 2005 (UTC)
Maps - Norway
Judging from the very high quality of the maps you've contributed, I was wondering whether you can provide any guidance or assistance on how to expand this to include maps of railroad lines or other such things. Statens kartverk is very particular, apparently, about how their maps are used. Norsk jernbaneklubb is also interested in this topic, so we might be able to do some good stuff here. Feel free to send me email at vyerllc (alfakroll) gmail.com
- My maps is made in SVG using Inkscape. I can't see big problems in creating similar maps for railroads. What you will need is some kind of vector map of the whole country (I think this is more suitable for the purpose) and make some kind of black lines on it. I recommend that you try that kind of approach. I can help you, but not before the end of my exams in early december. --Emuzesto 19:31, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
spelling error in picture
Hello Emuzesto, there is a spelling error in Communication sender-message-reciever en.png. Since you probabyl have the original pic, can you update it? Thx, ----Erkan Yilmaz (evaluate me!, discussion) 19:18, 21 January 2007 (UTC)
- Sorry, I do not have the original. It's not a very good picture anyway. --Emuzesto 08:48, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
Hi. What is the source for this image you uploaded? Someone has put a deletion notice on the image page because there is no copyright tag and source.
You left a source URL that no longer works.
Do you have a new URL? And do you have a larger version of the map that you could upload over this smaller version?
I think if you add the standard wikimedia CIA copyright tag, then the problem is solved.
Some more Kashmir maps:
- From their FAQ page is this:
"Most of the maps scanned by the University of Texas Libraries and served from this web site are in the public domain. No permissions are needed to copy them. You may download them and use them as you wish. We appreciate credit to 'University of Texas Libraries' as the source of the scanned images. A few maps are copyrighted, and are clearly marked as such."
See also my wikipedia user page:
I found the larger version of the 2003 CIA map you uploaded. It is here:
I will upload it over the smaller map, and add the copyright tag. --Timeshifter 20:05, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
|Scorpion has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this gallery, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it.
126.96.36.199 01:38, 8 November 2014 (UTC)