|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
If you wish to discuss anything with me see Wikipedia:User_talk:Eraserhead1 and I'll respond to you either there or here as appropriate. I won't check this page very often if at all. Eraserhead1 (talk) 14:38, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
Hi! I noticed that you want to rename this file. Have you thought of the benefits of creating one file for each year so we have historic diagrams? Like if someone wants to show "This was the marketshare in 2009 and in 2012 it looks like this".--MGA73 (talk) 18:20, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
- This isn't a bad idea by any means, but I think that the other Wiki's using this file are likely to want the latest quarterly figures. Maybe its worth spinning off the annual results as a different file for each year? Eraserhead1 (talk) 21:09, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Don't edit the list of transit systems list ever again. Thanks.
If you look at SEPTA's wikipedia article (which is wrong by the way) it states that the system length is 450 miles. that current figure on the list of metro systems is only reflective of a few subway lines. i'm a conductor. so you may want to fix this issue.
- That's because the List of Metro Systems figure only includes those lines which are actually metro lines. Eraserhead1 (talk) 22:47, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
- As far as I remember I think the rounded ones are a single OS rather than a series. Eraserhead1 (talk) 20:39, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
IPhone 3G Availability.svg
Hi, Would you please edit the image "IPhone 3G Availability.svg" to include Serbia in Green color. Apple is planning on operating in the Serbian market soon (by the years' end) (announced by Serbian Prime Minister some months ago)
Source : http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sr&u=http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Ekonomija/313413/Dacic-Gugl-i-Epl-stizu-u-Srbiju-poboljsace-nam-imidz&prev=/search%3Fq%3DIvica%2BDa%25C4%258Dic%25CC%2581%2Bepl%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D641
- I will take a look next week - remind me if I forget. Eraserhead1 (talk) 20:51, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
- Sure, here's another clearer source:
http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/tehnologije/aktuelno.236.html:433943-Dacic-Google-i-Apple-u-Srbiji-do-kraja-godine&prev=/search%3Fq%3Diphone%2Bsrbija%2Bivica%2Bdacic%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D641 (in Serbian language)
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sr&u=http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/tehnologije/aktuelno.236.html:433943-Dacic-Google-i-Apple-u-Srbiji-do-kraja-godine&prev=/search%3Fq%3Diphone%2Bsrbija%2Bivica%2Bdacic%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D641 (translated by google)
Thanks again. Hope you can teach me how you edited images so I can do it my self :)
- Sorry, I haven't forgotten completely. This is on my todo list and I will take a look at the weekend. Eraserhead1 (talk) 20:09, 19 November 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for taking so long to look at this - I have been busy. But I can't see any evidence that the iPhone is actually available in Serbia yet. Your source says it will be available - not that it currently is available. And Serbia isn't listed here. Eraserhead1 (talk) 20:41, 17 December 2013 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.