More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- 1 Tip: Categorizing images
- 2 Es más bien al revés
- 3 Re: Copyright en Wikiquote
- 4 TUSC token c36ed88402928250610730c5fddd9fb6
- 5 Valued images
- 6 Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2012!
- 7 Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
- 8 Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:QRcódigo portada wikipedia español .png was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:21, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Signature of Louis XV in 1753 at the wedding of the Prince of Condé and Charlotte de Rohan.png was uncategorized on 22 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:02, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Signature of Louis XVI on 20 January 1793.png was uncategorized on 22 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:02, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
Es más bien al revés
Re: Copyright en Wikiquote
Esceptic0: Estuve mirando Wikiquote y me encontré con algunas cosas que pueden ser útiles a los efectos de determinar si un contenido es apto o no. De acuerdo a la Política de copyrights de Wikiquote el contenido debe ser ...licenciado bajo la Licencia de documentación libre de la GNU (GLDF). Como cualquier otro proyecto, Wikiquote no puede usar material bajo derechos de autor sin autorización expresa. El uso de material en el dominio público está permitido... así que entiendo que esto es la regla general. También estimo que para el resto de los casos hay que evaluarlos cada uno en particular y con la legislación de cada lugar (siempre que no sean incompatibles con lo expresado en la política de copyrights).
En cuanto a la ley que se aplica no es la de los Estados Unidos, sino la que cumple con los preceptos vertidos en cada Proyecto.
Asimismo, te dejo algunos enlaces que amplían la información y que pueden ser de utilidad:
- Políticas y Guías
- Política de copyrights
- Resolución sobre políticas de licencias
- Categoría de políticas
Para aquellos casos especiales, suele ser un buen habito colocar una consulta en el Café del proyecto para que el consenso de la comunidad brinde una solución.
TUSC token c36ed88402928250610730c5fddd9fb6
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Sorry, I don't speak Spanish, but you could ask the Spanish Commons:Café for help, and even better, a translation of the VI guidelines. You can always ask me in English or French. Best regards, Yann (talk) 05:59, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2012!
Thanks to the participation of people like you, the contest gathered more than 350,000 pictures of cultural heritage objects from 36 countries around the world, becoming the largest photography competition to have ever taken place.
You can find all your pictures in your upload log, and are of course very welcome to keep uploading images and help develop Wikimedia Commons, even though you will not be able to win more prizes (just yet).
If you'd like to start editing relevant Wikipedia articles and share your knowledge with other people, please go to the Wikipedia Welcome page for more information, guidance, and help.
To make future contests even more successful than this year, we would like to invite you to share your experiences with us in a short survey. Please fill in this short survey in your own language, and help us learn what you liked and didn't like about Wiki Loves Monuments 2012.
- Message delivered by the Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 notification system on 04:05, 27 October 2012 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- In other languages: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.